Kentro Greek Kitchen

100 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA
Kentro Greek Kitchen

• Kentro Greek KitchenPro 2014

I am forever looking for yummy Greek Food...
    The two things that you MUST try are the Saganaki (flaming cheese) and the meatballs in tomato sauce. So delicious my mouth is watering...
    Makes me happy. :)

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters
  • Kentro Greek KitchenPro 2014

I'm totally digging this place. So much flavor explosions!

We came here for our low-key Valentine's Day dinner last year and have been back 13x since then.

I really like the intimate ambiance and the hospitality of the workers. There's just this good vibe overall. :)

Here's what we ate the 3 trips:

AVGOLEMONO- Lemon chicken soup, $4 = Meh. I would skip this and go for the spreads.

MELITZANOSALATA- Eggplant Spread, $5 = YUM. My favorite spread so far. And unlimited crusty bread. Rawr.

TARAMOSALATA- Carp roe spread, $5 = Hmm quite strong. Fries dipped in this were quite good, but overall too heavy of a taste since it is mashed up fish eggs.

MANOURI- Flatbread, arugula, honey, figs $10 = How can you go wrong with honey and figs and cheese!? Lovely, lovely taste. Can get a little sweet at the end with all the honey. But still lovely!

LOUKANIKO- Flatbread, sausage, feta, capers $12 = Excellent flatbread. This got consumed quickly.

CHICKEN Pita- $8 = A little dry. But the fries were excellent. Skip the Chicken and get the LAMB.

LAMB Pita $9 = Super tender, almost tasted like carnitas, loved the slight kick in the rosemary dijon. Yummm! A very generous portion of awesome fries too!

HORTA- Dandelion greens $5 = This just sounded soo interesting. Eating DANDELIONS STALKS? I don't know if that was really true but I needed some veggies. It has a slight bitter aftertaste though but still good.

LOUKOUMADES (GREEK BEIGNETS) $6 = I don't care for real beignets anymore after eating this version! Mini versions drizzled with honey served next to vanilla bean ice cream. Mmmm!!

Will definitely be back!

• Kentro Greek Kitchen

The service was really good! They took their time to give us their recommendations and answered all of the stupid questions that we had. Although we didn't have a personal server, they came by frequently and checked up on us.

We tried the half chicken. It was fabulous, very tender and the potatoes were really soft. I just wished they used red potatoes, I think it would really the dish that much better. Also, the white part of the chicken was a little dry, but all in all, it was a great dish and i will definitely recommend it.

The second dish we ordered was the lamb pita. It was very flavourful. The bread/naan that they wrap the lamb in was soft and tasty. I loved the cheese that they topped it with.

Will definitely come back again and try their pork souvlaki.

• Kentro Greek Kitchen

FOOD COMA WARNING!!

Ok, if you haven't already decided to go eat here, maybe an additional 5 star review will help. But this was honestly the best Greek Food I've ever had!!!!

I got the Lamb Sandwich. Wow, tender, tasty, and delicious. It was like heaven in my mouth. And at first I was going to be healthy and not get the fries that are included, I'm glad I didn't. Yeah, they're soaked in a little greek butter and seasonings, but OMG they were good.

My wife got the Fish and roasted corn. WOW. Perfect. You may see her review below. What the heck. Roasted corn, a mound of it. This was better then corn at the fair. And to top it off, we also got the Spanakopita's. One awesome lump of cheese, pasty, spinach, and dill. Heck yeah. Add some more Tzatziki and I'll be set for life.

Yes, it was more pricey then Daphne's, but come one. For good food, I'd expect to pay this. So Enjoy and You're Welcome.

311 people visited Kentro Greek Kitchen