Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Njoro hotels2 reviews
I've stayed at Kembu on least a dozen occasions and it's great every time. It kind of feels like heading out to your grandparents farm for a weekend away from...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviews
If you are looking for ultra modern rooms, high quality service and wildlife viewing in the background, this is the hotel for you. In the evenings you can join other...
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviews
You are like at home
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Diani hotels3 reviews
A palatial hotel, with terraced levels of lounges and restaurants. It is worth checking out for sure. The pool is reasonable, but does not compare to the other high end...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Nanyuki hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Although I didn't sleep at this hotel (we lodged at Sweetwaters Tented Camp Lodge), we had lunch here, and the Mount Kenya Safari Club may have the best lunch buffet...
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Mombasa hotels2 reviews
you will enjoy it fresh air condition plus swimming if you do like it! .
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Watamu hotels2 reviews
A luxury tropical retreat on one of Kenya's finest beaches. Hemingways is a 76 room resort Hotel overlooking the stunning beach of Watamu Marine Park 60 miles north of Mombasa.Popular with
- 8Ranked #2 overall in Mombasa hotels2 reviews
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Keekorok hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- 10Ranked #1 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels2 reviews
Inspired by the natural wilderness Ngerende provides a perfect location for the hosting of weddings. Be it at the swimming pool, traditional bandas, a balloon ride or in the middle...Popular with