Luxury Hotels in Kenya
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Off the A2 road, East of Nanyuki, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nanyuki hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of Kenya's most ridiculously overpriced and elite spots. Complete with a maze of hedges, a helicopter to fly up to Mount Kenya, and decorations of prizes for great white...Popular with
- 2P.O. Box 743 00517, Uhuru Gardens | Mughwango Hill, Meru National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Meru National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is easily one of the most spectacular places one can stay. Located on rock outcropping "Kopje" in the middle of Meru National Park, the views sweep all the way...Popular with
- 3C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
One of the only lodging options in the National Reserve, meaning your safaris can start a little earlier, and end a little later than those staying in adjacent areas. There...Popular with
- 5Amboseli National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Amboseli National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A very nice National park. I stayed one night there and we did to safaris inside the park, one in the evening , the other one in the morning. Made...
- 6Diani Beach, Kwale, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Diani hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Popular with
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 9Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- 10Bamburi Beach, Malindi Road, Bamburi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Bamburi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Severin Sea Lodge has 188 rooms divided into different categories: the comfortable Karibu Class rooms in traditional Arab style, the luxurious Comfort Class rooms and suites with custom carved Lamu...