Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Kenya
- Off the A2 road, East of Nanyuki, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nanyuki hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of Kenya's most ridiculously overpriced and elite spots. Complete with a maze of hedges, a helicopter to fly up to Mount Kenya, and decorations of prizes for great white...Popular with
- 22Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
If you are going to the Nakuru National park and want to sleep inside it, this place seems like the place to be, however, prepare yourself to be under-impressed. Nothing...
- 23Lake Victoria, Mfangano Island, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mfangano Island hotels1 review
Located in Lake Victoria, it is the perfect place to get away and relax. It is run by the same company that manages Governors' Camp in the Mara, but this...Popular with
- 24Nyeri, Kenya (about 50 km in from the Mutubio West Gate)Ranked #3 overall in Aberdare National Park hotels1 review
A cozy little cabin in the mountains. The location is beautiful; right next to the creek with a view down the valley. It is also perfectly situated to go see...Popular with
- Corner of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #15 overall in Nairobi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window...
- 26C12, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #10 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels1 review
I just have mixed feelings about this place. On the one hand it is an amazing location, right next to the Mara river, which is full of a pod of...
- 27Just Outside Talek GateRanked #9 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels1 review
A great location, right outside the Talek gate, but overpriced, and not really a very nice place. You pitch your own tent, but there are no grounds to explore or...Popular with
- 28Ol Pejeta Conservancy near Nanyuki, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nanyuki hotels1 review
Run by the Serena Hotel chain, this is another luxury property in the bush combining colonial legacy with the wonders of the bush. There is a watering hole right in...Popular with
- 29Nyeri Nanyuki Highway, Nyeri, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nyeri hotels1 review
This seldom visited cabin is tucked away behind the Tam Trout farm and offers rustic accommodation for six. The tree running through it is breaking up the floor, and the...
- 301 Mida Creek Road, Ocean Sport Road, Watamu, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Watamu hotels1 review
A popular place to hang out, and also grab boats for deep sea fishing. There is a large balcony overlooking the harbor, and a little restaurant/bar as well.Popular with