Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels52 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Think of the words that conjure up images of safari - Kilimanjaro? its an ever present backdrop. Maasai? The express purpose of this camp is to help the Maasai survive...Popular with
- 2Diani Beach Rd, Diani, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Diani hotels4.53 reviews
Voted 'Kenya's Leading Resort 2010 & 2011 ' at the prestigious World Travel Awards, Leopard Beach Resort & Spa has a reputation for excellence. As well as enjoying prime position...Popular with
- 3C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotels52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- 4Mara River, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels52 reviews
This is an all inclusive luxury lodge situated in the North of the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve offers 7 luxury suite overlooking the Mara River. Ngerende Island Lodge provides...Popular with
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
Turtle Bay Beach Club is situated on 200 metres of beach on the edge of the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park, one of the best in Kenya.
- 6Aberdare National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Aberdare National Park hotels51 review
HTT recently inspected Treetops which has been renovated and now offers ensuite rooms & a new dining room. Outspan is the base hotel for those travelling to Treetops and is...Popular with
- 7Bamburi Beach, Malindi Road, Bamburi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Bamburi hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
Severin Sea Lodge has 188 rooms divided into different categories: the comfortable Karibu Class rooms in traditional Arab style, the luxurious Comfort Class rooms and suites with custom carved Lamu...
- Galu Beach, Ukunda, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Ukunda hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
African hospitality and relaxed atmosphere for a truly a carefree holiday. Enjoy the sunset during an extended walk along the wonderful Diani beach.
- 9Diani Beach, Diani, KenyaRanked #6 overall in Diani hotels51 review
Considered by many as the finest Villas on the East African Coast, Alfajiri Villas overlook the Indian Ocean and theirs elevated positions ensure privacy and stunning views. The villas are...Popular with
- 10by the river, Koija Ranch, 00509 , KenyaRanked #1 overall in Laikipia hotels51 review
Lemarti’s Camp is rustic and homely. Run by a couple who lead and guide walks through the African bush, you’re never far from a fount of knowledge and local passion.Popular with