Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Kenya
Recommended for You
- 1Nakuru-Nairobi Highway, Lake Elementaita, Nakuru, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
I was here in 2010 October 1st,,,,and found it wonderful place to be and I am coming again this 14th February 2014 to celebrate my birthday and Valentine with my...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2C56 Road, Njoro, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Njoro hotels2 reviews
We arrived there with an overland trip and in love in this beautiful place, there is a camp site but we decide to take one of cottages, first couple days...Popular with
- 3The Village Market, Limuru Road, Gigiri, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If size matters, then the Tribe’s beef burger is certainly a winner, and it scores highly on taste. The beef patty is well – grilled and the bun is quality...Popular with
- 27695, A 109, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviews
If you are looking for ultra modern rooms, high quality service and wildlife viewing in the background, this is the hotel for you. In the evenings you can join other...
- 5C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- 7Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Think of the words that conjure up images of safari - Kilimanjaro? its an ever present backdrop. Maasai? The express purpose of this camp is to help the Maasai survive...Popular with
- 8C12 Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Keekorok hotels1 review
Amazing camp. Stayed four nights and it was magical. Morning and afternoon safaris. Private, luxury tents. Beautiful, wonderful food. It's a must stay!
- 9Langata Rd, Langata, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #9 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Breakfast is the highlight at this property with the giraffes gently poking their heads in to be hand fed pellets as you eat your breakfast. Try to get a table...Popular with
- 10Moi Avenue, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #8 overall in Mombasa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
i love there standard and hospitality,which is marvellous.Popular with