Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Kenya
- 21Diani Beach Rd, Diani, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Diani hotels3 reviews
Voted 'Kenya's Leading Resort 2010 & 2011 ' at the prestigious World Travel Awards, Leopard Beach Resort & Spa has a reputation for excellence. As well as enjoying prime position...Popular with
- 22Mara River, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels2 reviews
This is an all inclusive luxury lodge situated in the North of the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve offers 7 luxury suite overlooking the Mara River. Ngerende Island Lodge provides...Popular with
- Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Mombasa hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although my room itself was less than luxurious, the overall hotel grounds and service is extraordinary. It's set on a beautiful white sand beach along the Indian Ocean, which it...Popular with
- 24Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Turtle Bay Beach Club is situated on 200 metres of beach on the edge of the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park, one of the best in Kenya.
- 26Aberdare National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Aberdare National Park hotels1 review
HTT recently inspected Treetops which has been renovated and now offers ensuite rooms & a new dining room. Outspan is the base hotel for those travelling to Treetops and is...Popular with
- 27Bamburi Beach, Malindi Road, Bamburi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Bamburi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Severin Sea Lodge has 188 rooms divided into different categories: the comfortable Karibu Class rooms in traditional Arab style, the luxurious Comfort Class rooms and suites with custom carved Lamu...
- Galu Beach, Ukunda, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Ukunda hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
African hospitality and relaxed atmosphere for a truly a carefree holiday. Enjoy the sunset during an extended walk along the wonderful Diani beach.
- 29Diani Beach, Diani, KenyaRanked #6 overall in Diani hotels1 review
Considered by many as the finest Villas on the East African Coast, Alfajiri Villas overlook the Indian Ocean and theirs elevated positions ensure privacy and stunning views. The villas are...Popular with
- 30by the river, Koija Ranch, 00509 , KenyaRanked #1 overall in Laikipia hotels1 review
Lemarti’s Camp is rustic and homely. Run by a couple who lead and guide walks through the African bush, you’re never far from a fount of knowledge and local passion.Popular with