Hotels for Trendsters in Kenya
- 21Amboseli National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Amboseli National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A very nice National park. I stayed one night there and we did to safaris inside the park, one in the evening , the other one in the morning. Made...
- 22Lake Naivasha, Naivasha, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Naivasha hotels1 review
This place is just cool. The best deal is to roll out with gear, and do some car camping in the grassy field covered by huge acacia trees, however there...Popular with
- 23PO Box 142, Eldoret 30100, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Eldoret hotels1 review
Naiberi River Campsite & Resort is a great little place with lots of character. The grounds are beautiful and the staff friendly. They have a nice range of accommodation for...Popular with
- 24Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
The lodge offers impressive animal lookout points. Here, you are bound to meet those ever playful baboons. Originally constructed as a tented camp, Sarova Lion Hill has successfully been transformed...
- 25Diani Beach Road, Diani, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Diani hotels2 reviews
Asha Cottage is the most luxurious place I have ever been. A family-run, boutique B&B, it cannot be faulted. Location is gorgeous, their beach-front eating and sun-bathing area is fantastic,...
- 26Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
The lodge is situated in the south eastern ecological niche of the park, it is an oasis of comfort and excellent service, with commanding views of the lesser flamingo interspersed...Popular with
- 27Near the Yacht Club and Impala Park, Kisumu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kisumu hotels2 reviews
on the coach of vitoria lake, the second fresh water lake, beautiful site.
- Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Mombasa hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although my room itself was less than luxurious, the overall hotel grounds and service is extraordinary. It's set on a beautiful white sand beach along the Indian Ocean, which it...Popular with
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 30Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with