- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- 22Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
If you are going to the Nakuru National park and want to sleep inside it, this place seems like the place to be, however, prepare yourself to be under-impressed. Nothing...
- 23Diani Beach Road, Diani, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Diani hotels2 reviews
Asha Cottage is the most luxurious place I have ever been. A family-run, boutique B&B, it cannot be faulted. Location is gorgeous, their beach-front eating and sun-bathing area is fantastic,...
- 24Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nakuru hotels2 reviews
The lodge is situated in the south eastern ecological niche of the park, it is an oasis of comfort and excellent service, with commanding views of the lesser flamingo interspersed...Popular with
- 25Near the Yacht Club and Impala Park, Kisumu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kisumu hotels2 reviews
on the coach of vitoria lake, the second fresh water lake, beautiful site.
- Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Mombasa hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although my room itself was less than luxurious, the overall hotel grounds and service is extraordinary. It's set on a beautiful white sand beach along the Indian Ocean, which it...Popular with
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 28Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- 29Kilifi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kilifi hotels2 reviews
This place is fine, and really does seem to be developing an unique and alluring style, but it is just not there yet. The interior is spacious and loungy, with...Popular with
- 30Malindi Rd.and Bamburi Highway, Bamburi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Bamburi hotels1 review
Set over 23 acres of naturally landscaped greens with lily ponds, five free form swimming pools and Lamu style architecture, the resort has a unique ambience suited for an ultimate...