Hotels for Local Culture in Kenya
- 11Bishops Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviews
You are like at home
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- 131 mile from Mweiga airfield, Nyeri, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nyeri hotels1 review
The Aberdare Country Club is the base hotel of The Ark. The Ark is set in thick woodland at the heart of the Aberdare National Park. It is designed with...
- 14Ukunda, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Ukunda hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Located on the world famous Diani Beach, The Baobab Beach Resort and Spa is set within 80 acres of tropical gardens, overlooking the Indian Ocean. An oasis of tranquillity and...
- 15Shanzu Beach Malindi Road, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #7 overall in Mombasa hotels1 review
Set along the north coast of Mombasa, Kenya this hotel offers one of the best beaches. Enjoy a variety of activities from swimming, water sports, kites, canoeing, sailing, beach volley...
- 16Casuarina Road , Malindi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Malindi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Enter your deluxe room with its African-Arabian furniture, gaze at the garden or the sea and prepare to dream about everything you will be doing the next morning: a safari,...
- 17Casuarina Road, Malindi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Malindi hotels1 review
Walk along the edge of the pool with its spectacular view over the Indian Ocean, and then through the lush tropical garden; you will soon discover the charm of this...
- 18Diani Beach | Kwale District, Diani, KenyaRanked #7 overall in Diani hotels1 review
Tucked amidst the towering palms and tropical gardens, Almanara Luxury Resort sits quietly - boasting six fully inclusive villas along with a spectacular Presidential Villa. Complete with personal chef and...Popular with
- 19Kenyatta Avenue/Processional Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #8 overall in Nairobi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
The Serena hotel is a lovely oasis in a busy city. You won't get anything close to an authentic African experience here, but if you need a good night's sleep...Popular with
- 20Casuarina Road, Malindi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Malindi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Paper-white buildings with palm-thatched roofs watch over the resort's animated garden in the form of a Masai Manyatta Village where you will find towering Neem trees, lazy Bougainvilleas and peeking...