Hotels near Kenya for Art & Design Lovers
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- Nearby Hotels
- 21Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
If you are going to the Nakuru National park and want to sleep inside it, this place seems like the place to be, however, prepare yourself to be under-impressed. Nothing...
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.3 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 23Kilifi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kilifi hotelsDistance: 282.3 mi2 reviews
This place is fine, and really does seem to be developing an unique and alluring style, but it is just not there yet. The interior is spacious and loungy, with...Popular with
- 24Lake Victoria, Mfangano Island, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mfangano Island hotelsDistance: 270.0 mi1 review
Located in Lake Victoria, it is the perfect place to get away and relax. It is run by the same company that manages Governors' Camp in the Mara, but this...Popular with
- Corner of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #15 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window...
- 26Milimani Rd, off Ralph Bunche Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #17 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 116.0 mi1 review
It is on Statehouse road, which is something of a mid-range hotel row. It is in an awkward location though, as it is between the central business district, and Kilimani,...Popular with
- 27C12, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #10 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotelsDistance: 206.3 mi1 review
I just have mixed feelings about this place. On the one hand it is an amazing location, right next to the Mara river, which is full of a pod of...
- 28Just Outside Talek GateRanked #9 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotelsDistance: 210.8 mi1 review
A great location, right outside the Talek gate, but overpriced, and not really a very nice place. You pitch your own tent, but there are no grounds to explore or...Popular with
- 29Ol Pejeta Conservancy near Nanyuki, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nanyuki hotelsDistance: 58.1 mi1 review
Run by the Serena Hotel chain, this is another luxury property in the bush combining colonial legacy with the wonders of the bush. There is a watering hole right in...Popular with
- 30Nyeri Nanyuki Highway, Nyeri, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nyeri hotelsDistance: 60.3 mi1 review
This seldom visited cabin is tucked away behind the Tam Trout farm and offers rustic accommodation for six. The tree running through it is breaking up the floor, and the...