Hotels near Kenya for Foodies
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
Recommended for You
- 1Watamu Marine National Park, B8, Watamu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi3 reviews
A landmark spot in a small coastal town. Hemingway's is one of the places to launch a deep sea excursion from, or grab a drink after a swim through the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2C56 Road, Njoro, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Njoro hotelsDistance: 140.1 mi2 reviews
I've stayed at Kembu on least a dozen occasions and it's great every time. It kind of feels like heading out to your grandparents farm for a weekend away from...Popular with
- 3P.O. Box 743 00517, Uhuru Gardens | Mughwango Hill, Meru National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Meru National Park hotelsDistance: 22.4 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I dream about going back to this place. The location is amazing, the food spectacular, and the accommodation combines luxury and rustic design perfectly. For fans of "Born Free" or...Popular with
- 4C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.7 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- 5Naivasha, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Naivasha hotelsDistance: 122.0 mi2 reviews
I used to camp here often and always looked forward to doing so. It's situated right on the lake and close to attractions like Hell's Gate, Elsamere, and the Crater...Popular with
- C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotelsDistance: 216.9 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I took the hot air balloon ride out of Governor's Camp and it was nothing short of spectacular. The fact that the great migration was happening at the time certainly...Popular with
- 7PO Box 142, Eldoret 30100, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Eldoret hotelsDistance: 174.9 mi1 review
Naiberi River Campsite & Resort is a great little place with lots of character. The grounds are beautiful and the staff friendly. They have a nice range of accommodation for...Popular with
- 8Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotelsDistance: 185.4 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- 9Ololamutiek Gate, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #7 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 10Ol Pejeta Sanctuary, Mount Kenya National Park 00100, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Mount Kenya National Park hotels1 review
I didn't get to stay here overnight but I checked it out when I was doing a wildlife survey in Sweetwaters. Oh my goodness! This place was a dream -...Popular with