Hotels near Kenya for Green Travelers
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
Recommended for You
- 1Mtito Andei, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotelsDistance: 185.4 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- 2Kilifi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kilifi hotelsDistance: 282.3 mi2 reviews
I led backpacking trips throughout East Africa this past summer and Distant Relatives takes the cake! It was a great place to do activities with our group, and it was...Popular with
- 3PO Box 1146, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.3 mi1 review
The Offbeat Mara Camp is one of four Offbeat properties, this one is situated in the Mara North Conservancy and is just plain outrageous. Wonderful setting, the tents are brand...Popular with
- 4Diani Beach Rd, Diani, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 317.9 mi3 reviews
Voted 'Kenya's Leading Resort 2010 & 2011 ' at the prestigious World Travel Awards, Leopard Beach Resort & Spa has a reputation for excellence. As well as enjoying prime position...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Turtle Bay Beach Club is situated on 200 metres of beach on the edge of the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park, one of the best in Kenya.Popular with
- 6Aberdare National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Aberdare National Park hotelsDistance: 86.0 mi1 review
HTT recently inspected Treetops which has been renovated and now offers ensuite rooms & a new dining room. Outspan is the base hotel for those travelling to Treetops and is...Popular with
- 71 mile from Mweiga airfield, Nyeri, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nyeri hotelsDistance: 71.5 mi1 review
The Aberdare Country Club is the base hotel of The Ark. The Ark is set in thick woodland at the heart of the Aberdare National Park. It is designed with...
- 8Shanzu Beach Malindi Road, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #7 overall in Mombasa hotelsDistance: 302.0 mi1 review
Set along the north coast of Mombasa, Kenya this hotel offers one of the best beaches. Enjoy a variety of activities from swimming, water sports, kites, canoeing, sailing, beach volley...
- 9Casuarina Road, Malindi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Malindi hotelsDistance: 268.3 mi1 review
Walk along the edge of the pool with its spectacular view over the Indian Ocean, and then through the lush tropical garden; you will soon discover the charm of this...
- 101½ km off the Nakuru-Nairobi HighwayRanked #3 overall in Elementaita hotelsDistance: 117.6 mi1 review
Pretty cool location, right down on the lake. The lodges seems a little expensive for what they were, but the camping looked fine, and the bar was pretty cool. Good...Popular with