Hotels near Kenya for Spiritual Seekers
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- Nearby Hotels
- 21Naivasha, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Naivasha hotelsDistance: 122.0 mi2 reviews
I used to camp here often and always looked forward to doing so. It's situated right on the lake and close to attractions like Hell's Gate, Elsamere, and the Crater...Popular with
- C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Masai Mara National Reserve hotelsDistance: 216.9 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
One of the only lodging options in the National Reserve, meaning your safaris can start a little earlier, and end a little later than those staying in adjacent areas. There...Popular with
- 23Amboseli National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Amboseli National Park hotelsDistance: 185.6 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A very nice National park. I stayed one night there and we did to safaris inside the park, one in the evening , the other one in the morning. Made...
- 245202 - 80401 MombasaRanked #2 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 317.3 mi2 reviews
An innovative ﬁve star resort development, is centrally located on the famous Diani Beach of Kenya’s south coast. This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural inﬂuences from...Popular with
- 25Lake Naivasha, Naivasha, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Naivasha hotelsDistance: 121.9 mi1 review
This place is just cool. The best deal is to roll out with gear, and do some car camping in the grassy field covered by huge acacia trees, however there...Popular with
- 26Diani Beach, Kwale, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 319.2 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Popular with
- 27PO Box 142, Eldoret 30100, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Eldoret hotelsDistance: 174.9 mi1 review
Naiberi River Campsite & Resort is a great little place with lots of character. The grounds are beautiful and the staff friendly. They have a nice range of accommodation for...Popular with
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Definitely the all-inclusive family resort in the area. A good place for those who do not leave the hotel much. Worth ducking in to check out the weaver nests around...Popular with
- 30Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
The lodge offers impressive animal lookout points. Here, you are bound to meet those ever playful baboons. Originally constructed as a tented camp, Sarova Lion Hill has successfully been transformed...