Hotels near Kenya for Students
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Kilifi hotelsDistance: 282.3 mi2 reviews
I led backpacking trips throughout East Africa this past summer and Distant Relatives takes the cake! It was a great place to do activities with our group, and it was...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Mombasa hotelsDistance: 317.3 mi4 reviews
An innovative ﬁve star resort development, is centrally located on the famous Diani Beach of Kenya’s south coast. This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural inﬂuences from...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Njoro hotelsDistance: 140.1 mi3 reviews
We arrived there with an overland trip and in love in this beautiful place, there is a camp site but we decide to take one of cottages, first couple days...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.2 mi4 reviews
If size matters, then the Tribe’s beef burger is certainly a winner, and it scores highly on taste. The beef patty is well – grilled and the bun is quality...Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi3 reviews
A landmark spot in a small coastal town. Hemingway's is one of the places to launch a deep sea excursion from, or grab a drink after a swim through the...Popular with
- 6Ranked #2 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 116.1 mi3 reviews
If you are looking for ultra modern rooms, high quality service and wildlife viewing in the background, this is the hotel for you. In the evenings you can join other...
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Mtito Andei hotelsDistance: 185.4 mi2 reviews
One of the greenest hotels in the world, Campi ya Kanzi is situated in real African wilderness and works hard to stay in sync with the beautiful habitat. The leaders...Popular with
- 8Ranked #21 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.5 mi1 review
The service is friendly, and the location is central, its seems secure, and the price is cheap. There is also a decent cantina attached to it which makes life easy....Popular with
- 9Ranked #5 overall in Malindi hotelsDistance: 268.3 mi
- 10Ranked #9 overall in Mombasa hotelsDistance: 304.8 mi1 review
A decent backpackers in a very high-end neighborhood. There are a couple dorm rooms, a couple spartan (but clean) private rooms, and then some random beds on the roof with...Popular with