Hotels near Kenya for Trendsters
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- Nearby Hotels
Recommended for You
- 1P.O. Box 743 00517, Uhuru Gardens | Mughwango Hill, Meru National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Meru National Park hotelsDistance: 22.4 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is easily one of the most spectacular places one can stay. Located on rock outcropping "Kopje" in the middle of Meru National Park, the views sweep all the way...Popular with
- 2The Village Market, Limuru Road, Gigiri, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.2 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Easily one of the nicest modern hotels in Nairobi, however, very far out from the city. It is often frequented by those associated with the United Nations or embassies which...Popular with
- 35202 - 80401 MombasaRanked #2 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 317.3 mi2 reviews
An innovative ﬁve star resort development, is centrally located on the famous Diani Beach of Kenya’s south coast. This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural inﬂuences from...Popular with
- 4Diani Beach, Kwale, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 319.2 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5C56 Road, Njoro, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Njoro hotelsDistance: 140.1 mi2 reviews
We arrived there with an overland trip and in love in this beautiful place, there is a camp site but we decide to take one of cottages, first couple days...Popular with
- 27695, A 109, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 116.1 mi3 reviews
If you are looking for ultra modern rooms, high quality service and wildlife viewing in the background, this is the hotel for you. In the evenings you can join other...
- 7C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.7 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- 9C12 Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.0 mi1 review
Amazing camp. Stayed four nights and it was magical. Morning and afternoon safaris. Private, luxury tents. Beautiful, wonderful food. It's a must stay!
- 10Naivasha-Nakuru High Way, Lake Elementaita, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Elementaita hotelsDistance: 117.4 mi1 review
A very expensive, yet tasteful lodge on the lake. A beautiful dinning area, very friendly staff, and a large green grass field for large events. However, the swimming pool is...Popular with