- 0527 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- 1P.O. Box 743 00517, Uhuru Gardens | Mughwango Hill, Meru National Park, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Meru National Park hotelsDistance: 22.4 mi52 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is easily one of the most spectacular places one can stay. Located on rock outcropping "Kopje" in the middle of Meru National Park, the views sweep all the way...Popular with
- 2The Village Market, Limuru Road, Gigiri, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.2 mi44 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Easily one of the nicest modern hotels in Nairobi, however, very far out from the city. It is often frequented by those associated with the United Nations or embassies which...Popular with
- 3Watamu Marine National Park, B8, Watamu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi4.53 reviews
A landmark spot in a small coastal town. Hemingway's is one of the places to launch a deep sea excursion from, or grab a drink after a swim through the...Popular with
- 45202 - 80401 MombasaRanked #2 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 317.3 mi4.52 reviews
An innovative ﬁve star resort development, is centrally located on the famous Diani Beach of Kenya’s south coast. This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural inﬂuences from...Popular with
- 5Diani Beach, Kwale, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 319.2 mi42 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Popular with
- 6Jacaranda Road, just north of town on the beachRanked #4 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi41 review
A fine place to rent, especially if you are with a group, because it is way more economical than a hotel. The architecture is quite unique, jutting out of the...Popular with
- 7C14, Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.7 mi52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Service is amazing and hard to imagine being any better. Wonderful rooms and food and of course amazing wildlife. You pay dearly for the experience but it was perfect.
- 8C12 Keekorok, Masai Mara National Reserve, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Keekorok hotelsDistance: 213.0 mi51 review
Amazing camp. Stayed four nights and it was magical. Morning and afternoon safaris. Private, luxury tents. Beautiful, wonderful food. It's a must stay!
- 9Naivasha-Nakuru High Way, Lake Elementaita, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Elementaita hotelsDistance: 117.4 mi41 review
A very expensive, yet tasteful lodge on the lake. A beautiful dinning area, very friendly staff, and a large green grass field for large events. However, the swimming pool is...Popular with
- 101 Mida Creek Road, Ocean Sport Road, Watamu, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi41 review
A popular place to hang out, and also grab boats for deep sea fishing. There is a large balcony overlooking the harbor, and a little restaurant/bar as well.Popular with