Hotels near Kenya for Vegetarian
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- 21PO Box 142, Eldoret 30100, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Eldoret hotelsDistance: 174.9 mi1 review
Naiberi River Campsite & Resort is a great little place with lots of character. The grounds are beautiful and the staff friendly. They have a nice range of accommodation for...Popular with
- Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Definitely the all-inclusive family resort in the area. A good place for those who do not leave the hotel much. Worth ducking in to check out the weaver nests around...Popular with
- 24Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
The lodge offers impressive animal lookout points. Here, you are bound to meet those ever playful baboons. Originally constructed as a tented camp, Sarova Lion Hill has successfully been transformed...
- 25Diani Beach Road, Diani, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 325.6 mi2 reviews
Asha Cottage is the most luxurious place I have ever been. A family-run, boutique B&B, it cannot be faulted. Location is gorgeous, their beach-front eating and sun-bathing area is fantastic,...
- 26Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
The lodge is situated in the south eastern ecological niche of the park, it is an oasis of comfort and excellent service, with commanding views of the lesser flamingo interspersed...Popular with
- 27Near the Yacht Club and Impala Park, Kisumu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kisumu hotelsDistance: 217.1 mi2 reviews
on the coach of vitoria lake, the second fresh water lake, beautiful site.
- Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Mombasa hotelsDistance: 304.1 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although my room itself was less than luxurious, the overall hotel grounds and service is extraordinary. It's set on a beautiful white sand beach along the Indian Ocean, which it...Popular with
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.3 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 30Kilifi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kilifi hotelsDistance: 282.3 mi2 reviews
I led backpacking trips throughout East Africa this past summer and Distant Relatives takes the cake! It was a great place to do activities with our group, and it was...Popular with