Hotels near Kenya for Vegetarian
- 027 reviews
The unsung hero of Kenya shuns the trendy stylish lodges and safari parks further South. Northern Kenya is remote, pushing up against the border with Ethiopia. Here, part of the...
- 21Diani Beach, Kwale, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 319.2 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Popular with
- 22PO Box 142, Eldoret 30100, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Eldoret hotelsDistance: 174.9 mi1 review
Naiberi River Campsite & Resort is a great little place with lots of character. The grounds are beautiful and the staff friendly. They have a nice range of accommodation for...Popular with
- KenyaRanked #2 overall in Watamu hotelsDistance: 272.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Definitely the all-inclusive family resort in the area. A good place for those who do not leave the hotel much. Worth ducking in to check out the weaver nests around...Popular with
- 24Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
The lodge offers impressive animal lookout points. Here, you are bound to meet those ever playful baboons. Originally constructed as a tented camp, Sarova Lion Hill has successfully been transformed...
- 25Diani Beach Road, Diani, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Diani hotelsDistance: 325.6 mi2 reviews
Asha Cottage is the most luxurious place I have ever been. A family-run, boutique B&B, it cannot be faulted. Location is gorgeous, their beach-front eating and sun-bathing area is fantastic,...
- Corner of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #5 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window...Popular with
- 27Lake Nakuru National Park, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nakuru hotelsDistance: 126.6 mi2 reviews
The lodge is situated in the south eastern ecological niche of the park, it is an oasis of comfort and excellent service, with commanding views of the lesser flamingo interspersed...Popular with
- 28Near the Yacht Club and Impala Park, Kisumu, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Kisumu hotelsDistance: 217.1 mi2 reviews
on the coach of vitoria lake, the second fresh water lake, beautiful site.
- Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Mombasa hotelsDistance: 304.1 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although my room itself was less than luxurious, the overall hotel grounds and service is extraordinary. It's set on a beautiful white sand beach along the Indian Ocean, which it...Popular with
- City Hall Way, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #6 overall in Nairobi hotelsDistance: 115.3 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with