Restaurants for Backpackers in Kenya
Recommended for You
- 1Mvita Road, Near Nyali BeachRanked #5 overall in Mombasa restaurants
This place is a bit off the beaten track, and therefore hard to find without some local assistance. However, they have a cool little outside restaurant/bar, and then a little...Popular with
- 2Upper Parklands Estate, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
The food is delicious, the meat tender, the njera fresh, and the service friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are pretty standard, and we suggest you get one of the suggested...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Langata Road, Near Wilson Airport, PO Box 56685, City Square 00200, Nairobi, Kenyan Regions, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi restaurants16 reviews
Thia place falls easily into the overrated category. Its fame is derived from a time long ago when they served game meat, and now is a place where tour buses...Popular with
- 5Wabera Street and Kaunda Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Amazing freshly cooked pasta, on maybe the most extensive Italian menu in town. Conveniently located right in downtown Nairobi. They also serve seafood, and have a large wine list. Not...Popular with
- 6P. O. Box 4289 Lenana Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Is a chain restaurant in Nairobi, offering fresh pasta, gourmet pizza, an extensive wine list, delicious fish specials and tasteful outdoor seating. The service however is of variable quality, and...
- 81st Floor, Bishop Magua Centre George Padmore Lane, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #6 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Super cool little start-up on the first floor of the iHub building. Great coffee, and they do burritos and other foreign fare for lunch. Super friendly staff, and a great...Popular with
- 9Corner of Ralph Bunche road and Lenana road, MilimaniRanked #7 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Go for some drinks after work. Friendly bar service, and plenty of comfortable places to relax. The spicy chicken wings are excellent (could use some bigger portions though). The dinner...