- 2Karen Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #13 overall in Nairobi restaurants
The menu is now a fusion of the popular Tamarind and Tamambo dishes giving Karen residents a chance to sample the delicious Tamarind signature seafood. Diners have a fine choice...
- 3General Mathenge Drive, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #15 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Outdoor garden seating, friendly service and great food. The service is a bit slow, but given the ambiance, that is not really an issue. The portions are huge, the salads...
- 4The Fairmount Norfolk, Harry Thuku Rd, Central Business DistrictRanked #28 overall in Nairobi restaurants1 review
Located at the Fairmount Hotel, the prices here make it a place that cannot be visited too often. However, the food is delicious and the service is excellent. In a...Popular with
- 7Mvita Road, Near Nyali BeachRanked #5 overall in Mombasa restaurants
This place is a bit off the beaten track, and therefore hard to find without some local assistance. However, they have a cool little outside restaurant/bar, and then a little...Popular with
- 9Kitale Lane, Kilimani (Palacina Apartments)Ranked #56 overall in Nairobi restaurants
A quiet, classy atmosphere for a romantic dinner. A limited cocktail and dinner menu, but everything we tried fro it was quality. The pork chops are especially good.
- 10Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), GATE 14 Airport North Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #62 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Definitely the place to hang out if you are stuck in terminal one. Just head towards gate 14 at the end, otherwise you are stuck in the never ending hallway...