Things to do for Trendsters in Kenya
Recommended for You
Other places you might like...
- 3Flamingo Road, Nakuru, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nakuru things to do11 reviews
Want to see 80 million gajillion brilliantly colored pink, coral and orange flamingoes? You won't find any better spot in the world than Lake Nakuru. The small national park is...Popular with
- 4National Park, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi things to do8 reviews
It might seem counterintuitive to visit a zoo while in Africa but the Nairobi Safari Walk is worth a look. Whether it's the albino zebras you're interested in or the...Popular with
- 6Koitobus Road, Langata, Karen, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Karen things to do7 reviews
Everything you wanted to know about giraffes you'll be able to learn there. But the best is being able to feed them, they'll come and eat in your hand. They'll...Popular with
- 7City Market, Mama Ngina St, City Centre, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nairobi things to do7 reviews
The markets of Kenya are one of the best attractions and are a must see for any visitor. Artists and business people from throughout Nairobi bring their goods to these...Popular with
- 9Rift Valley, Naivasha, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Naivasha things to do4 reviews
The highest and purest of the Great Rift Valley lakes, Lake Naivasha lies approximately 80 kms west of Nairobi on the floor of the Rift. The Lake shores are lined...Popular with
- 10Ya Ya Center, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi things to do6 reviews
This market is open on Sundays and while it offers many of the same things you can find in any curio shop, you can oftentimes get a much better price...