Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ketut's PlaceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to Review
If you've ever read the book Eat, Pray, Love (or seen the movie), you've heard of Ketut Ayar. This old medicine man plays a prominent role in the Indonesia section of Elizabeth Gilbert's memoir, and the lat time I was in Bali he was alive and kicking at his home just south of the Monkey Forest in Ubud. He offers wisdom and predictions to visitors and many believe he can tell the future (although he told me and my friend pretty much exactly the same thing, on different visits). He's also quite friendly and fun to be around.Recommended for:
Very Good!329 reviews across the web.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- LocationGood location.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Swimming Pool