Going to Marina
Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
- Pacific Catch2027 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123recommended Pacific CatchPacific catch is one of my default options for eating outside. The portions are perfect size, the food is great and the prices are reasonable.Netta Denes Drimer
I really like this restaurant and the food here is really nice and have a lot of options for kids. They are super kids friendly and you can all enjoy great food together.
- Rainforest Cafe - San Francisco -Fisherman's Wharf145 Jefferson Street Ste 400, San Francisco, CArecommended Rainforest Cafe - San Francisco -Fisherman's WharfIt's definitely not the best food you can eat around here, but if you are coming with kids this place is great! The food is a bit over price, but after all you are paying for the experience and not ... read morereally for the food.Recommended for:Family TravelersNetta Denes Drimer
This is not a place for a fabulous dinner, but sure is a great place to take your kids for a fun dinner.
recommended Cafe Des AmisGreat happy hour with $1 oysters, $6 cocktails and $3 beer! Very surprised such an affordable place in the Marina! I enjoy the laid-back atmosphere for a restaurant in the heart of bro city. Big ... read moreinterior and very casual.Keane
I'm not sure how busy this place gets during the night, but during the early evening it's tame and very casual. The restaurant is big, so the bar area is separated distinctly from the dining area. It's a beautiful space too.
- Super Duper Burgers2201 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123-2607, United Statesrecommended Super Duper BurgersSuper Duper is one of several "upscale" burger joints in San Francisco. I definitely prefer it over the others for the flavor of the patties, the price-to-size ratio and the consistency of the bun. I ... read moreordered the regular Super Duper burger and it came out with two juicy patties. I'm not sure if you can specify how you want it cooked, because I was never asked. Super Duper is a fun, casual place to grab anything from a snack to a filling meal.Keane
Great place for messy burgers (and some healthier options). All the pickles you can eat! Kids should love the organic soft serve. Adults should love the great beers on tap.
- Sabrosa3200 Fillmore St., San Francisco, CA 94123recommended SabrosaGreat staff, beautiful interior and tasty food. Laura, the manager, is a joy to work with! Start with a signature margarita (strong and not too sweet -- perfect) and the trio of salsas or the ... read moreguacamole. All are exquisite. Opt for the steak for your entree. The whipped banana side that it comes with is the perfect compliment to the wonderfully charred quality of the meat. Delicious. Or try the Ceviche de Aguachile if you like seafood and want something lighter (it has octopus in it). Many of the plates are $10 or less and very shareable. Come with a group of friends and sit at the communal table, or bring a date for an intimate evening out. It's good for kids too, as the space is big, the staff are accommodating and it's casual.Keane
Very spacious. You can get smaller appetizers to share with the kids. The delicious salsa trio is only $6, and it's some of the best salsa I've had.
- A162355 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123recommended A16I'd never cut a pizza with scissors before coming here. But with the thin, wood fired pizzas here scissors seem to make perfect sense. This place is intimate, with candles on tables, with fresh, ... read morehandmade Italian cuisine. The pumpkin bruschetta with pine nuts and sage was fantastic, as was the buttery burratta. The marinara pizza (literally sauce on thin crust) was 5 stars. The sausage pizza a four (no sauce made it a bit dry). The gnocchi was so so - the pasta itself was great, but the preparation a bit bland. Good date spot. We came with 2 kids, and they were very accommodating - put us in a back patio area where we had a little space from the romantic types.Travis Katz
If you want to find a place that is cool for grown ups, but won't give you dirty looks for bringing the kids, this place was good. Not a "family restaurant," but we had a great meal and our 4 and 7 year olds enjoyed it too.