KFC Yum! Center

1 Arena Plaza, Louisville, KY 40202

I found this venue to be a great place to watch a sporting event. I never felt too far from the action, and it was right within walking distance from my downtown hotel.

Restaurants near KFC Yum! Center

Hillbilly Tea

120 South 1st Street, Louisville, KY
    0.19 mi from KFC Yum! Center

This is a neat trendy place!

Rivue

140 North 4th Street, Louisville, KY
    0.16 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Great view. Awesome food. They have a nice happy hour too. 2 rotating restaurants and a piano player. A must do in Louisville.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesSpiritual

Jeff Ruby's - Louisville

325 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY
    0.11 mi from KFC Yum! Center

This is the best steak I have ever eaten...the seafood is on par too...must go if u r in Louisville!

Old Spaghetti Factory

235 W Market St, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.18 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Good food, located in downtown Louisville and easy to get to. We had a limited amount of time to eat, and we got in and out within that time frame.

Impellizzeri's Pizza

110 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202, United States
    0.14 mi from KFC Yum! Center

To be fair, we went here the day of the Ironman race. They were out of the 2 items I ordered from the menu. I chose the "NY Style" pizza with a thinner crust and it was underwhelming. We may have just come at the wrong time (after they had been swamped) and ordered the wrong thing.

Belle of Louisville & Spirit of Jefferson

401 W River Rd, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.13 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Dinner was I think catered by KFC, when in rome. Pretty views at dusk. Not as pretty a view as the one in New Orleans or down the Columbia River in Oregon, but fun non the less.

Popular withOutdoorAdventureSpiritual

Please and Thank You

800 E Market St, Louisville, Kentucky 40206, United States
    0.91 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Delicious coffee and the owner is so helpful. Lots of delicious caffeinated beverages and food.

Proof on Main

702 West Main Street, Louisville, KY, United States
    0.43 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Just down the street from the Actors Theatre of Louisville and the Louisville Science Center, Proof on Main is housed in an art-rich, historic hotel. The ambiance is part of the price, but worth it if you are looking for a beginning-to-end dining experience rather than just a place to fill a hungry belly (in other words, portions are on ...

4th Street Live

420 W Liberty St, #265, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.37 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Fun and wild! This two-city-block cluster of restaurants and clubs is a great way to spend an evening (especially during the weekend). Most of the people there are Louisville college students and people doing business at the convention center.

Popular withNightlifeAdventureFoodies

Mayan Cafe

813 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40206
    0.93 mi from KFC Yum! Center

I had the roasted rabbit with plantains...amazing game meat...delicious!! The tapas are delicious :-)

Maker's Mark Bourbon House & Lounge

446 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY
    0.44 mi from KFC Yum! Center

We had lunch here during a convention I attended. I was quite fond of the bourbon samplers, but was disappointed by the mediocre food. Portions were good, however it was overpriced for the quality. Fantastic place to have a drink, but I would eat elsewhere.

Popular withFoodiesLocal

Hard Rock Cafe

424 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.41 mi from KFC Yum! Center

I've been to Hard Rock Cafes all over the world, but I think the one in Louisville, Kentucky is the best I've ever seen. If you're visiting, or living in Louisville you need to experience this HRC. I loved the food, the ambiance, and the employees!

Harvest Restaurant

624 East Market Street, Louisville, KY 40202-1117, United States
    0.77 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Great place for brunch! Reasonably priced, egg sandwich was to die for.

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Taco Punk

736 East Market Street, Louisville, KY, United States
    0.89 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Great tacos, delicious salsas and a wide selection of locally made beverages.

Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant

150 S 5th St, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.28 mi from KFC Yum! Center

This is one of my favorite Italian spots. I have never had a bad meal here. Hubby and I love to have romantic, special occasion dinners here.

Hyatt Regency-Louisville

320 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.29 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Great hotel. Great location

Popular withNightlifeBudgetLocal

Ri Ra Irish Pub

445 South 4th Street, Lousiville, KY 40202
    0.42 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Fantastic burger. My wife and I ate here and both of our meals were delicious, as were her sweet potato tots, which I think I ate all of... They have a large beer and spirit selection, which helps when they close the kitchen down and turn into a bar at night.

Yafa Cafe

22 Theater Sq, Louisville, KY 40202
    0.77 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Amazing place...try the lamb shawarma platter and the hookah is one of the best in the louisville area!

Ermin's French Bakery & Cafe

723 S 4th St,#117, Louisville, KY, United States
    0.87 mi from KFC Yum! Center

Ghyslain on Market

721 E. Market Street
    0.82 mi from KFC Yum! Center

There are a few great restaurants in Louisville that you should make sure you go to when you're here. Ghyslain on Market is one such place. Coffee shop/French restaurant/chocolate shop, this place is all of those. We went for breakfast and had their crepes, which were huge, and well worth the price.