One of the better tourist restaurants we encountered on the trip. Our order of Khmer Curry was mildly spicy and sweet, chock-full of sweet potato, pumpkin and chicken chunks. In contrast, the seafood soup, with it's lemongrass and galangal soup base, was reminiscent of Thai Tom Yum Soup, while the highly recommended pumpkin cheese bake was a 'interesting' fusion dish. ...
Things to do near Khmer Kitchen Restaurant for Wellness
- 10.12 miPokambor Avenue, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.12 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant36 reviews
My guide wasn't too enthusiastic about this temple because it's not a historically or architecturally significant monument. But I loved its crumbly, overgrown charm and moss-covered stone facades. So does every other tourist from here to timbuktu!!! LOL. If you want a snapshot of the temple without the hordes, go real early or near closing time.Popular with
- 20.08 mi293-296 Pokambor Av. Mondul 10.08 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant1 review
Lovely place for a massage with reasonable prices. I would even say this place had a slightly more pleasant atmosphere than the Lemongrass Spa near by which has very similarly priced/quality services.Popular with
- 30.11 mi
- 40.04 miPub Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.04 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant15 reviews
Lively area with a high concentration of bars and restaurants but most of them tourist traps.Popular with
- 50.02 miStreet 8, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.02 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant6 reviews
This is a well known restaurant, and hang out joint, but also a fun place to learn how to cook classic Khmer dishes; we went as a family, and each of us chose their favourite dishes. We learnt to cook, beef with kampot pepper dipping sauce(Loc Lac), a mild fish curry(Amok), different types of salads, etc, and then sat down ...Popular with
- 60.05 miPub Street Alley, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.05 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant4 reviews
The X Bar was the last place I expected to find after a day of exploring the ruins of Angkor Watt but there it was overlooking the Pub Street palm trees, smack dab in the middle of a Siem Reap rooftop- a beautiful, perfectly transitioned steel half-pipe - the Oz management (moto and BMX enthusiasts) was only too willing (for ...Popular with
- 70.49 miWat Bo Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.49 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant18 reviews
The place from Tomb Raider. You can see the famous scene in this part of the park. For me, Angkor Thom was more interesting than Angkor Wat. Of course, two are completely different kind of sites. The jungle in this park was quite interesting. It's wild, green and brown. Really fascinating. It's not easy to get lost, try walk around ...Popular with
- 80.61 miSiem Reap, Cambodia0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant8 reviews
This is one of the most popular temples and every other tourist wanted a 'face to face' snapshot with the profile of Bayon. In spite of the crowds, it was easy to duck into the warren of corridors for some peace and quiet. Wandering among the serene smiling faces and bas reliefs was an incredible experience.Popular with
- 90.61 mi0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant18 reviews
What an interesting place to visit! The best way to go is to hire your own wooden boat for usd 30 and you can go around the floating village at your own pace. During rainy seasons, water level is higher.Popular with
- 100.61 miAngkor Complex, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant11 reviews
A popular place in the outskirts of town for catching the sunset. But it's a good 10-minute climb up a steep flight of steps before you're rewarded with a view of the surrounding countryside. Not a 'must do' in my opinion but as a stopover after visiting Bantey Srei, it's not bad.Popular with
- 110.61 miSiem Reap, Cambodia0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant5 reviews
Floating Village and Flooded Forest We wanted to see a floating village which is pretty much a village on stilts, it was about a half hour tuk tuk ride out of Siem Reap. It was an amazing sight. Seeing the people go about their daily lives in a home above water was such a learning experience. They have floating shops ...
- 120.61 miNo. 968, Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khrum 6, Phoum Salakanseng, Khom Svaydangum0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant9 reviews
Enjoyed it, but would have appreciated more displays of the life of the average Cambodian................if you're into statues of Budha in his many forms this is the place to go! I was expecting more on the people and culture.Popular with
- 130.61 mi
- 140.61 miNational Road No. 6a, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant2 reviews
Some 38 kilometers northeast of the main body of the Angkor complex, this isolated temple might be one you’re tempted to pass up, but don’t even consider it. Though tiny by Angkor standards, the stone-carving at this temple is among the world’s most exquisite. Its name, which translates as ‘the Temple of the Women’, refers in fact to the fineness ...Popular with
- 150.61 mi0.61 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant1 review
Ta Prohm is beautifully unrestored. Though you can debate whether or not this is the right thing to do for the sake of preservation, there is no question that the vines and trees here give the temple a romanticism that you won't find elsewhere (unless you visit Beng Mealea -- which I highly recommend). A good place to get your ...Popular with
- 160.61 mi
- 170.95 mi6, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.95 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant2 reviews
I did a 2 hour horse ride with the Happy Ranch today through the countryside to the lovely untouristed Wat Athvea temple (normally the 2 hour ride doesn't get to the temple though). My horse was lovely and my guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and great at English. I learned a lot and very much enjoyed my glimpse into rural Cambodian ...Popular with
- 180.53 miWat Damnak, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.53 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant1 review
We were lucky enough to be on what amounted to a private tour with our guide on a motorbike ahead of us. We were able to stop whenever we wanted to in order to take photos, have a drink or just admire the countryside (the guide was always checking his mirrors and would just stop as well and wait for ...
- 190.38 miStreet 26, Wat Bo0.38 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant1 review
No visit to Cambodia would be complete without seeing the traditional Apsara dance. There are many venues in town to see the shows ( all include dinner ) but I have to say that seeing it at the Apsara Theatre is the best place. The venue itself is a beautiful, traditional wooden building, and the dancing is wonderful. Not the ...
- 200.3 miWat Bo Rd, Siem Reap, Cambodia0.3 mi from Khmer Kitchen Restaurant1 review
According to guidebooks, this is the oldest Buddhist temple in Siem Reap, and the walls of its main building are lined with a 19th century mural depicting the Ramayana. Pity the gates were locked on the day of my visit. Still, the multi-coloured stupas in the backyard made for an interesting stroll. And the the tuk tuk ride there took ...