Member Reviews (1)
- Kia LodgeMember ofTrendstersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The KIA lodge is a beautiful and spawling property conveniently located near the Airport which makes this a great option to stay at arrival and before leaving Arusha on that long journey into/ out of Tanzania.
The rooms are casitas styled and are very spacious complete with air conditioning and mosquito nets (both are much appreciated amenities). Other great amenities include the beautiful gardens and well kept pathways dotted by exotic floras and sometimes unexpected faunas. Of course the swimming pool and its view deck that provides a beautiful view of the imposing Mt Kili...when not hiding behind clouds.
The KIA Lodge was our first and last impression of people and life in Tanzania outside of the airport. A lasting and fond impression we have with their wonderful hospitality, sincereity, and sense of inner peacefulness.
Poor5 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 70% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 66% of guests gave positive feedback.