Very fun for food drink and music. make sure you try the hotdog truck.
Hotels near Kihei 4th Friday
- 10.2 miHotel Class:0.2 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
- 20.61 mi0.61 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
traveling with a child and I am guessing t=not wanting to spend big bucks staying at the high end resorts, I would recommend the Luana Kai in Kihei. Beautiful pool, family friendly resort right on the ocean. The very best beach for kids is Baby Beach just outside of Paia...no big surf to contend with. Charley young beach in Kihei ...Popular with
- 34.62 miHotel Class:4.62 mi from Kihei 4th Friday45 reviews
Family fun hotel for everyone. Gigantic pool yet you are a hop, skip, and jump from the beach. Lie in a hamack overlooking the beach with a margarita in your hand! Hotel also has a full service spa. Got the best full body deep tissue massage there. Also great for weddings as there is a chapel in grounds.Popular with
- 44.86 miHotel Class:4.86 mi from Kihei 4th Friday32 reviews
Gorgeous. I didn't have the pleasure of staying there, but I did stop in for a drink at the bar with my friend. It was a wonderful experiencePopular with
- 54.33 miHotel Class:4.33 mi from Kihei 4th Friday16 reviews
Very family friendly but also has adult pools and amenities.Popular with
- 64.02 mi4.02 mi from Kihei 4th Friday5 reviews
Fabulous! Great property and staff . Your welcome includes an Eco friendly water refillable water bottle and beach bag. Some snacks are goodies great you as well. Rooms are spacious and lovely in decor.Popular with
- 73.13 miHotel Class:3.13 mi from Kihei 4th Friday4 reviews
A family favorite since 1979! We go to Maui and ONLY stay here. Best beach in Maui, hidden gem away from massive resorts. You are beach front! No streets to cross. Not a bad view from any room they have.Popular with
- 84.85 miHotel Class:4.85 mi from Kihei 4th Friday3 reviews
Amazing place to stay. Very peaceful and the villas are beautiful and spacious. I felt like I was in a dream home. Great option to staying at the main hotel across the street, which you still have access to. I didn't want to leave! Can't wait to visit again!Popular with
- 92.21 miHotel Class:2.21 mi from Kihei 4th Friday3 reviews
I did'nt stay at this resort, but I did visit and it was so amazing. I was able to enjoy the dinner Luau. The food and entertainment was great. I hope to stay there in the future.
- 101.26 miHotel Class:1.26 mi from Kihei 4th Friday3 reviews
Centrally located in Kihei, the Aston Maui Lu is the perfect destination for those looking for instant and easy access to all of the best attractions and activities found on Maui. With that in mind, one would think that this hotel has to be located in a horrible part on the island. NOPE! It's actually quite the opposite. Let's be ...Popular with
- 113.03 miHotel Class:3.03 mi from Kihei 4th Friday2 reviews
Perfect spot closed to the beach which provides great swimming and walking. Right near Wailea and off of the beaten path, but still close to everything. The rooms are very large and really cute! Plantation style doors remind me of the old Hawaii. Great for families with kids and anyone who wants to get away from it all. Great rates ...Popular with
- 124.64 miHotel Class:4.64 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 reviewPopular with
- 132.48 mi2.48 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
The marker for this is too far back from the ocean. The address is 2575 So. Kihei Road. Well, of course, I give this 5 stars because it is where we chose to buy and to eventually remodel H306. It truly is in a great location within easy walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants. Maui Banyan is a well ...
- 141.37 miHotel Class:1.37 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
Very helpful. People are very friendly. Great to get aquainted with some people and enjoyed meeting again at Little Beach, Maui. fun times!!Popular with
- 152.64 mi
- 163.19 miHotel Class:3.19 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
Cute and charming on the best beach in Maui! Rooms are small but who needs a big room when we spent all days on the beach! On the one of the best beaches in Maui!
- 172.59 miHotel Class:2.59 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
Nice condos right on Sugar Beach in North Kihei. They have a bar, store and wedding dress shop on property.
- 182.37 miHotel Class:2.37 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
We had a great experience here. We stayed in Unit D 414. Had an ocean view and a fully remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Very clean. Affordable. Centrally located. We had a hard time leaving because we were so comfortable here.
- 192.46 miHotel Class:2.46 mi from Kihei 4th Friday2 reviews
A little different to all the high end nearby resorts, and the decor is simple. But the rooms are highly functional, kitchenette, and washer/ dryer are great to have. Beautiful beach right across the road. Really enjoyed my time here.
- 203.12 miHotel Class:3.12 mi from Kihei 4th Friday1 review
Condo with awesome views