I found this motel to have a comfortable, cozy feel with staff that makes you feel right at home. From the moment I walked into the office, I felt more like someone was welcoming me into their home than I was entering a motel. This motel is only 1.5 miles from Pico Mountain and easy to find. There are nice ...
Restaurants near Killington Motel for Foodies
- 11.11 mi
- 22.05 mi
- 31.62 mi
- 42.17 mi
- 51.74 mi1.74 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 61.74 mi1.74 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 713.87 mi
- 88.8 mi8.8 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 915.05 mi15.05 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 1015.42 mi
- 1110.95 mi10.95 mi from Killington Motel4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 127.36 mi7.36 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 136.15 mi6.15 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 1419.05 mi19.05 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1514.91 mi14.91 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
- 1615.0 mi15.0 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 179.36 mi9.36 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.
- 188.74 mi8.74 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 1914.9 mi
- 2018.54 mi18.54 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget