I found this motel to have a comfortable, cozy feel with staff that makes you feel right at home. From the moment I walked into the office, I felt more like someone was welcoming me into their home than I was entering a motel. This motel is only 1.5 miles from Pico Mountain and easy to find. There are nice ...
Restaurants near Killington Motel for History Buffs
- 11.11 mi
- 22.05 mi
- 32.17 mi
- 41.62 mi
- 51.74 mi1.74 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 62.2 mi
- 71.74 mi1.74 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 82.26 mi2.26 mi from Killington Motel
I would love to give a higher rating but the service was slow and we had to walk up to the bar to get the check. Also both orders has something wrong, but one of them were fixed with adjusting the bill. The dinning room Felt like an old restaurant that needed a facelift, but the bar was fun and ...Popular withLocalBackpackersFamilies
- 915.42 mi
- 107.36 mi7.36 mi from Killington Motel3 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 1113.87 mi
- 1210.95 mi10.95 mi from Killington Motel4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 136.15 mi6.15 mi from Killington Motel3 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 149.28 mi9.28 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Great food. Amazing steaks! Fantastic atmosphere.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal
- 158.8 mi8.8 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 1615.0 mi15.0 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1715.05 mi15.05 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 1819.05 mi19.05 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1914.91 mi14.91 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
- 209.36 mi9.36 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.