I found this motel to have a comfortable, cozy feel with staff that makes you feel right at home. From the moment I walked into the office, I felt more like someone was welcoming me into their home than I was entering a motel. This motel is only 1.5 miles from Pico Mountain and easy to find. There are nice ...
Restaurants near Killington Motel
- 4115.01 mi15.01 mi from Killington Motel1 review
- 4217.67 mi17.67 mi from Killington Motel1 review
- 439.41 mi
- 4423.75 mi
- 4534.29 mi34.29 mi from Killington Motel2 reviews
Nice Ice Cream place, this is where we usually go for a bit of a sweet treat on hot summer nights :)Popular withStudentsFoodiesFamilies
- 4620.11 mi
- 4733.12 mi33.12 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Restaurant at the Ticonderoga Country Club, Beautiful view of the golf course and the Historic Lord Howe Valley from your table, good food, nice bar area, family friendly atmosphere. We eat here a lot when we are in town/Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 4820.57 mi20.57 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Good food, salad bar, good variety. Take route 30 north to route 4A west. Casteton Corners VT. about 15 minutes away
- 4934.28 mi34.28 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Nice home town atmosphere, good food, family friendly, reasonable prices, call ahead for reservations. We eat here a lot when we are in town :)Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 5033.57 mi33.57 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Quaint family diner, great for breakfastPopular withFamiliesBudget
- 5133.08 mi33.08 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Casual Family Dining, Cathy the owner is super nice and the food is good and reasonably priced.
- 5233.88 mi33.88 mi from Killington Motel1 review
Nice family friendly place to eat, reasonable prices, we like to go here for breakfast and lunch.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 5323.65 mi23.65 mi from Killington Motel1 review
limited menu, but well prepared food. Great for lunch. On the Main Street in Poultney just a couple of miles from the house.