Restaurants near Kilronan House
- 10.24 miJackson Court Hotel 29-30 Harcourt Street Dublin 2, Ireland0.24 mi from Kilronan House2 reviews
Agree with Andreas! This place is huge, and you can easily enjoy yourself from the small hours until dawn. Approachable people, cause their Irish and shitfaced. The bouncers can be a bit more strict when you come in too late (4am), they usually close at 5am.
- 20.23 mi62 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.23 mi from Kilronan House1 review
A Bistro-type restaurant in Lesson Streeet. We have only stopped for coffee and cake here but it was excellent, as was the service and we plan to return for lunch. They also do dinner on certain days of the week. Check opening hours on their website.
- 30.71 mi19/20 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.0.71 mi from Kilronan House10 reviews
This place could make vegetarians of us all. It's probably unfair to describe vegetarian food in relation to meat and meat-eating, but I will anyway: the food is gut-filling, hearty stuff, the kind you'd expect from a Sunday roast. Except, of course, for the meat, but you don't notice that or care. Impressive.Popular with
- 40.85 miCork Hill, Dame Street, Dublin, Ireland0.85 mi from Kilronan House
Odd teacups and little wee tables, this is a truely charming cafe. Serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats it is often tricky to find seat, but it is well worth the wait. In particular the Red Onion, Potato, Cheddar Cheese & Rosemary Tart and the Plum Tart are fantastic!Popular with
- 50.96 mi40 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland0.96 mi from Kilronan House5 reviews
I'm not sure how the bookshop and cafe are related, but they're both great. The shop is one of a very few (two? three?) independent bookstores in Dublin. The food at the restaurant is of the simple-but-amazing variety, the kind that makes you think (mistakenly) that you could do it at home.Popular with
- 60.61 mi
- 70.54 mi
- 80.71 mi
- 90.67 mi4 Nassau Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.67 mi from Kilronan House4 reviews
Excellent restaurant serving modern Irish food in a quaint but simple setting. My favorite restaurant experience during out brief trip. Highly recommended by a number of people and in numerous guide books. Best to reserve in advance.Popular with
- 100.78 mi1 Trinity Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.78 mi from Kilronan House5 reviews
Keoghs is handily located just of Dame street, in the centre of Dublin. A busy cafe come lunch time, it is well worth a visit. They serve a wide range of sandwiches, soup, and other lunchtime options but it is their muffins and coffee that are really worth the attention. A selection of flavours, they are fresh and delicious. I'd ...Popular with
- 110.62 miDuke Lane, Dublin 20.62 mi from Kilronan House1 review
A cheap, no-nonsense sandwich bar in the center of town. Two things make this a better choice than the dozens of nearby convenience stores. It's a mom-and-pop operation (the Bolands), and they've got the best sandwich deal in town. If you're starved, short on cash, and not too picky (i.e., backpacking), this is your best bet.Popular with
- 120.84 mi
- 130.75 mi55 Patrick St, Dublin, Ireland0.75 mi from Kilronan House2 reviews
Awesome! The ladies in here were so nice and helpful! We asked if they had internet, they did not, but the owner offered to point us in the direction of a cafe that did. But she did mention that the park next door also had internet so we decied to get one of their coffees and sit in the park ...Popular with
- 140.72 mi
- 150.89 mi20-21 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland.0.89 mi from Kilronan House3 reviews
This traditional Irish restaurant is located in the Temple Bar district. Great atmosphere and excellent service. I enjoyed the Chicken and Smoked Bacon Boxty which is a free range chicken filet in a creamy smoked bacon and leek sauce wrapped in a traditional Leitrim Boxty (potatoe) Pancake. The beef stew was also amazing. This is a must stop for lunch ...
- 160.7 mi66-67 South Great George's Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.7 mi from Kilronan House
Brasserie Sixty6 is in a very good location with the friendliest staff I have ever seen in my life... Food is superb, I fall in love with the beef & duck among the main courses... Portions are big... It is my favourite restaurant in Dublin.
- 170.65 mi3 Fade Street, Dublin 1, Ireland0.65 mi from Kilronan House2 reviews
Take a break from the pubs and Guinness in this hard-to-find, super trendy apartment style bar. You’ll find a cool crowd here and a good selection of beats. Plus it’s got a banging smoking area that is fully covered, perfect for winter and big groups plus it’s got a cool circus theme going on. This place gets packed so get ...Popular with
- 180.7 mi
- 190.35 mi22 Wexford Street (Beside Whelan's) City Centre South Dublin 20.35 mi from Kilronan House2 reviews
Bobo's is the best gourmet-burger restaurant in town. It's a fifteen-minute walk from the centre, well worth it for the hike through the hip Camden St. area. Burgers here are a staple for visitors to the many local venues, including Whelans, which is right next door. The coleslaw will knock you out of your chair.Popular with
- 200.82 mi60 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland0.82 mi from Kilronan House2 reviews
Really good value for money. Love the coleslaw. Side portions are quite big so best to order a couple to share rather than for yourself. It's a real casual vibe. Would recommend for lunch or late afternoon snack.