Kimchi

24 High Holborn, Camden Town, United Kingdom

16/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 2/5. Spontaneous dinner at this capacious, attractively designed space in culinary no-mans land Holborn already has me dreaming of a return visit. A very long list of small plates to share, plus a wide assortment of main dishes from bibimbap to many open bbq dishes makes it hard to select options at the outset. ...

Restaurants near Kimchi

Bea's Of Bloomsbury

0.16 mi from Kimchi

We didn't go to Beas, but we booked their Pop Up on the Rooftop afternoon tea. Tiers of cakes, brownies, mini sandwiches, and cupcakes accompanied by delicious tea and pims. It was a fun time with the girls.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

The Fryers Delight

0.17 mi from Kimchi

You will find various old-school purveyors of fish and chips around London. We like the unassuming nature, great prices, and vintage sign of the Fryers' Delight. Bonus fact: the fish in fish and chips was originally breaded as a means of hygienic transport. The fish would then be "peeled" and eaten almost like a banana.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal

Freestate Coffee

0.21 mi from Kimchi

I'm a coffee snob - if I'm going to pay London prices for a latte, I want a proper latte. Starbucks just won't do (unless I am seriously desperate). If you're a coffee snob too (its okay, I won't judge) and in need of good quality coffee in the Holborn area, you're in luck. Not only does the nearby Fleet ...

Fields Bar & Kitchen

0.18 mi from Kimchi

We were staying at a hotel near Holborn station in London and we stumbled across this awesome café while wandering around. It is located in a green square called Lincoln's Inn Fields and we ended up coming here for breakfast everyday. Because of its location you feel like you are in the countryside, in a wooden chalet, enjoying some tranquility ...

Popular withOutdoorFamilies

Alens Chip Shop

0.14 mi from Kimchi

Can't go wrong with fish n chips at any place in the UK.

Popular withGreen

Banh Mi Bay

0.23 mi from Kimchi

Super fresh food, and fresh atmosphere. Also relatively low in price, especially for the area. I recommend it for the summertime especially, as their food tends too be full of refreshing raw veggies.

Holborn Whippet

0.23 mi from Kimchi

The Holborn Whippet is a good place to grab a pint and catch up with friends or colleagues after work. They've a good selection of beers, and I was surprised to find American Microbrews on tap.

Fleet River Bakery

0.17 mi from Kimchi

Amazing breakfast in London. If you need a big big breakfast... This is the place...

Strada Holborn

0.16 mi from Kimchi

Fun, happening restaurant in the Rosewood Hotel. A block from Holborn Tube stop so perfect for theater goers. Don't miss the Valhrona chocolate pot.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness

Wagamama (Streatham St)

0.47 mi from Kimchi

Good family restaurant. Healthy pan asian food. Located in all the prime locations in London. Love the gyoza. Kids menu is very good.

Popular withFamiliesVegetarian

Oxo Tower Restaurant

0.77 mi from Kimchi

Amazing views over the Thames and good food. We went for Sunday brunch and thought the food was tasty but not amazing. But the views were amazing and made it worth the visit.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness

Hakkasan Hanway Place

0.68 mi from Kimchi

Best Restaurant I have been so far. It is something very special. The atmosphere, the food and the drinks are unbelivable! It is an asian fusion kitchen. Best, best best! You do have to reserve 2 weeks in advance to get a table though!

Popular withFoodiesBusinessTrendsters

Yauatcha

0.89 mi from Kimchi

One of my favourite restaurants in London, some of the best Dim Sum in town... and the soft shell crab is to die for! I would recommend to ask for a table downstairs when you book.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Busaba Eathai (Wardour Street)

0.71 mi from Kimchi

Great thai food

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Wahaca - Covent Garden

0.68 mi from Kimchi

Not too expensive, great location, great Mexican food, lovely decor - this is a good option for a midweek dinner with friends.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Hawksmoor Seven Dials

0.54 mi from Kimchi

Nestled away from the bustle of Covent Garden, Hawksmoor is undoubtedly the best steak restaurant in London, with a cocktail list that beats bars across the city. A favourite Saturday night haunt.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Black cod. Heaven.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Dishoom Covent Garden

0.63 mi from Kimchi

Absolutely loved this indian spot! Our waiter was extremely patient with us - we ended up trying all new things because he talked us through it all. Also...I love places which are themed around sharing plates. It makes the meal more of a social experience. I enjoyed everything and I'll definitely be back! Dishoom takes its decorative cues from the ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Food For Thought

0.5 mi from Kimchi

Not the easiest thing to find an eatery for a vegetarian in London. So I was elated when I happened upon this spot. Tiny hole in the wall worth a stop if you're a vegetarian.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesGreen