Member Reviews (1)
- Kim's KitchenFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Cute little hole in the wall in Glendle!
* good service (very attentive)
* good banchan
* food was good and came out in a timely manner
* clean... Even with the bathroom being outside the restaurant
* decent prices
* parking lot is small... I got in but it was tight. I can only imagine it on a busy day.
* when they get a little busy, they kinda make you feel like they are rushing you out when you're almost done... That's my feeling
* food was good but nothing fantastic. It's good for the Glendale area
* not enough tofu choices
Good cute place for Korean