Kings Courtyard Inn
Member Reviews (1)
- Kings Courtyard InnFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This rambling inn gives one a sense of place and that place is historic Charleston. Well-situated, it is smack on Lower king Street, amid the fashionable shops and antique stores. Location and price point are its two biggest drawing cards. Guests enjoy the tranquil interior courtyard, with its pineapple fountain. The back yard garden abuts the public lot where you will
park your car. Convenient it all is, and walkable to almost anywhere. Breakfast is included in the price, as is the evening reception. Basically, it is wine and cheese with other items appearing, like Charleston’s spinach dip. All in all, you will be well taken care of here.
Excellent!192 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. 81% satisfied guests.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 71%.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out. Self parking: US $12 per night. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.