Kivi Milimani Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kivi Milimani HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewFeb 16, 2014
It is on Statehouse road, which is something of a mid-range hotel row. It is in an awkward location though, as it is between the central business district, and Kilimani, but not really close enough to walk to either.
The rooms are clean, and the swimming pool is nice, but the whole complex, including the rooms feels like it is surviving from the 80's. The wifi is slow.Recommended for:
Mediocre24 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Service57% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Internet53% thought it was adequately priced.
- LocationLocation is great.
- PricePrice is tolerable.