Kivi Milimani Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kivi Milimani HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewFeb 16, 2014
It is on Statehouse road, which is something of a mid-range hotel row. It is in an awkward location though, as it is between the central business district, and Kilimani, but not really close enough to walk to either.
The rooms are clean, and the swimming pool is nice, but the whole complex, including the rooms feels like it is surviving from the 80's. The wifi is slow.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Poor23 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel60% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
- Internet53% thought it was adequately priced.