Kivi Milimani Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kivi Milimani HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewFeb 16, 2014
It is on Statehouse road, which is something of a mid-range hotel row. It is in an awkward location though, as it is between the central business district, and Kilimani, but not really close enough to walk to either.
The rooms are clean, and the swimming pool is nice, but the whole complex, including the rooms feels like it is surviving from the 80's. The wifi is slow.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Good!73 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- LocationLocation is great. 82% of the guests liked it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service57% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. It had 53% negative mentions.