Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- KivotosMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 27, 2013
This hotel is self-contained and for the lover of luxury, sleep, sun, sea and wellness. Start your day with a yoga session or lounge in one of the hotels four pools. Ornos Bay is one of my favorite areas on the island, still quaint and easy to wander. The hotel has spectacular views and it's own private beach. I actually never felt the need to leave. It never felt crowded and always ultra chic. If you have no interest in nightlife and just want great food and atmosphere, this is the hotel for you. Insider Tip: Should you feel the need to go shopping in town the hotel does offer a shuttle for their guests.
- KivotosMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 13, 2013
So amazing we hosted our wedding there. It's family owned and the service is exceptional. The location is stunning. The pool amazing and the island wonderful. I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. Oh except don't forget to have brunch at the hotel it is devine.
Excellent!37 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
This Ornos property has a private beach. Dining options at Kivotos include 3 restaurants. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 5.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
There are 40 guestrooms at Kivotos. Guestrooms have sea, pool, or garden views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with signature bedding, Frette Italian sheets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, televisions, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, CD players, and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and clock radios. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.