Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Knickerbocker Mansion Country InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersMar 18, 2014
A perfect place to spend a few nights while exploring Big Bear. The rooms are a bit tight and our heater wasn't working although the owners were quick to bring us a large space heater. However, the beautiful location and lodge made up for this by serving great food for breakfast every morning in a wonderful location.Recommended for:
Good!113 reviews across the web.
- Location90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Restaurant84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet