Ko-Hyang San-Chun

• Ko-Hyang San-Chun AmbassadorPro 2014
    Stanley Chan
    3 Nov 02, 2013

Located in a run-down strip mall, we ordered the spicy pork... to say the least, it definitely wasn't what we expected, as the pork was a light red color, unlike the normally deep red color of the spicy pork that is usually found elsewhere. It tasted decent but nothing spectacular. The appetizers were somewhat disappointing, though. This place really wasn't my cup of tea, but it served its purpose in filling my stomach during the late afternoon.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesStudentsVegetarian
  • Ko-Hyang San-Chun
    JohnMichael
    5 Sep 14, 2013

I swore I wrote a review for this place......but then again I've been drunk texting lately......damn...oh well! That does explain a number of my reviews....

Yeah, the sign throws me off all the time...but if it's your first time and you're lost....it's right between the Quiznos and the Water spot by the Taco Bell side of the strip mall. Yeah, it's in a strip mall. The interior decor is minimal but the service is top notch. The owner and I know much about each other's family and generally knows what I like to order. Sometimes I just let her give me whatever. I heart surprises!

I've brought friends, family, small and large groups. I just like this place. I think the owner knows me well enough....she always spots my phone and expects me to pay...only because it's been my unfortunate luck that I've paid that last handful of times there. Got to work on that.

I really got to come here and try cooking my own food...I generally do but I just haven't gotten around to doing it because they cook the food so well (and I burn my meat ;D). I've tried nearly everything here....and now I just ask what is good today (like i did earlier today) and she served us up just enough to make my belly hurt. Sometimes she gives me some extra stuff that makes me loosen the belt a notch or three. It's a love hate relationship between my palate and my gut. Oddly enough my palate controls the rest of the body (the driving, the paying, the eating). The gut just sits there and takes it....but retaliates by making me burp and by getting bigger. Damn you!!!

2 people visited Ko-Hyang San-Chun