Located in a run-down strip mall, we ordered the spicy pork... to say the least, it definitely wasn't what we expected, as the pork was a light red color, unlike the normally deep red color of the spicy pork that is usually found elsewhere. It tasted decent but nothing spectacular. The appetizers were somewhat disappointing, though. This place really wasn't ...
Restaurants near Ko-Hyang San-Chun for Family Travelers
- 10.79 mi1082 B St, Hayward, CA 945410.79 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun
Buffalo Bill's is one of the grandparents of Brew Pubs. It first opened in Hayward in 1983 and I first wandered in the next year. I also remember a now defunct outpost on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley near Campus. In those intervening 25 years, B Street is almost as barren as ever farther down, but with the promise of Bijou ...Popular with
- 20.74 mi
- 30.76 mi1036 B St, Hayward, CA 945410.76 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun
Cool restaurant on the main strip in Hayward. Kind of hip, urban decor. Food is nicely presented and tasty, though didn't blow me away. We came on a Sunday, but felt like a Saturday night kind of place.Popular with
- 40.99 mi24973 Santa Clara Street, Hayward, CA0.99 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun2 reviews
This place is not easy to spot; it's a hidden gem in the corner of a Lucky's supermarket plaza. The people there are super nice and the food is great. the decor is beautiful as well, dim lighting. good place to bring a date or for events.
- 50.48 mi
- 60.96 mi
- 70.48 mi24052 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 945440.48 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun1 review
Positive: Lots of choices here. Tandoori chicken is a plus, as are your dessert choices, from what I gather to be Indian Hushpuppies to congee. Curry and rice choices are also great as well. Negatives: Service can be a bit scatterbrained, the line can be long. There is a lot of parking in the rear. Meal will come out to ...
- 80.8 mi
- 90.7 mi
- 104.35 mi32115 Union Landing Boulevard, Union City, California4.35 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun3 reviews
Came here for my friends birthday and it was worth it. From the food to the service was excellent!! I loved the ribs! It was so tendered and the sauce was yummy!! I will come back here again...Popular with
- 111.73 mi
- 122.29 mi
- 131.81 mi
- 144.8 mi
- 152.85 mi3835 E Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, CA 945522.85 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun1 review
This was the best pizza in town when we lived in Castro Valley. Started by Tony Gemignani (who has moved on to bigger and more famous things in SF), the pizza here was always excellent, and the restaurant was compeltely comfortable for families with small children.Popular with
- 162.39 mi
- 172.24 mi2837 Castro Valley Boulevard, Castro Valley, CA2.24 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun
since the 70's this has been a family favorite for a really good breakfast experience. as a child i never thought much about the food and atmosphere but with age i look at this place and kinda laugh. the omelette's are great and portions are large but the atmosphere really gets me. now i look at it and it make ...Popular with
- 182.38 mi3442 Village Drive, Castro Valley, CA, United States2.38 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun1 review
Easy in & out Chinese food. Spin-off of Chef's Experience in Hayward. Set buffet style options unless you want to wait for a special order. Affordable combo plates. Should have a few more veggie or fish options.Popular with
- 191.86 mi2115 Kelly Street, Hayward, CA, United States1.86 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun
Val's has been open since 1958 and wears its retro age well. Even at 5 PM, the place was busy and we happily took seats at the counter and in front of the grill. We also enjoyed the curved wood ceilings, the original posted menu boards (with prices long blocked out), watching the diverse community dining with us, and of ...Popular with
- 201.2 mi904 Rose St, Hayward, CA 945411.2 mi from Ko-Hyang San-Chun
I love La Pinata! I believe this was their first restaurant before they expanded to other parts of the East Bay, as well. It's super small, so expect to have to wait for a table it you arrive at the height of dinner service. The food is always fresh and delicious. The menu at the Hayward location is limited compared ...