The Art Deco exterior offers up a little bit of eye candy amidst some of the grit. No need to seek it out but something to see / keep an eye out for.
Restaurants near Kota Station
- 214.73 mi
- 223.43 mi3.43 mi from Kota Station3 reviews
Chic bistro located in Jakarta's finest shopping center. This is your place to catch up, eat up and perhaps enjoy a sip or two.Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies
- 234.27 mi
- 244.25 mi
- 251.95 mi1.95 mi from Kota Station3 reviews
Another nice quality f&b chain by Ismaya Group. The food is great and the atmosphere is definitely nice for hang out place with friends. Check out the one that is in Central ParkPopular withFamiliesFoodies
- 264.11 mi4.11 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
waterpark and big recreation place for family and personal in east of jakarta, u can do foodhunting in this area couse u will find the best fastfood and seafood you like it ! Everybody can spend they are time in this park along day with kindly games and. some activities. and we can listening music and arthunting in pasar seni ...Popular withFamilies
- 274.86 mi4.86 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
If you can take spicy food, I'd recommend this place - it really challenges your taste bud! it's from Manado, North Sulawesi and simply delicious! don't forget to order the ice kachang (dessert).
- 282.15 mi
- 293.43 mi3.43 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
It serves top notch Indonesian food - with unusual selection of food in the menus (including dessert and drinks). Try various types of rices - served with local dishes. You can order anything from the menu and don't have to worry about the outcome - it's guaranteed delicious!
- 303.43 mi
- 312.95 mi2.95 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
- 322.09 mi
- 332.79 mi2.79 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
Please take a note that this place has been closed. Don't know why, one of my favorite places back then.Popular withNightlifeLuxuryFoodies
- 342.83 mi
- 352.01 mi
- 362.67 mi2.67 mi from Kota Station3 reviewsPopular withBudgetFoodiesDesign
- 371.78 mi
- 384.19 mi4.19 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
Cool coffee place in the Pacific Place mall (4th Floor). Like the open space interior and its strong coffee taste. I usually stop by to grab a cup of iced coffee to keep me awake after a fulfilling meal.Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters
- 394.19 mi4.19 mi from Kota Station2 reviews
If you feel like having a local food but don't want to go to "warung" (or food stall), this is a perfect alternative for you. It serves authentic Jakartan (or Betawi) food. Price is also very reasonable.
- 403.43 mi3.43 mi from Kota Station2 reviews