Kravings

18663 Ventura Boulevard, Tarzana, CA 91356, United States

• KravingsPro 2014
    Troy Howard
    4 Apr 22, 2013

I always love a great date night, so why not take my wife to a great gem like this. We arrived too late for the meat buffet, but we enjoyed the a la carte just the same. My wife ordered the picanha steak and I ordered the prime rib. We shared some garlic mashed and Grilled Portobello Mushroom as appetizers. The meat was cooked to perfection and tasted just as good. The meal went well with the appetizers we ordered. To wash them down, we ordered a pitcher of sangria. The sangria was excellent.

The decor was great and intimate. The jazz music playing as we were eating made it just as perfect. The service was quick, and our server helped us a great deal.

Parking is a non issue as you can park on Ventura or on an adjacent side street.

Great staff, great night. Whether or not your married, or dating, this is the perfect spot to take your shining half.

Choy LA
    4 Oct 02, 2012

Went here for happy hour with a buddy of mine, we are always looking for new happy hour hangouts in the valley and heard about this place and their fantastic happy hour menu from a friend so we decided to try it.

Right off the bat, you can feel the friendliness of this place as the hostess greets you at the door, the bar area is decorated nicely and has a very cozy feel to it. We sat at the bar and the 2 bartenders were very nice and attentive. immediately we were treated to appetizers (on the house) and they were pretty good too, not your typical freebie kind. anyways, I ended up ordering the fillet and a shrimp/oyster plate off the happy hour menu. the food was good, fresh well cooked and well prepared and considering the price, very well worth it. Beers on tap are 4 dollar a pint, so no surprise there..

Overall, This place is a great find, and I will definitely be coming back here and recommending it to my friends as well.

Boris G
    4 Aug 22, 2013
    Sveta Berlyant
    3 Jul 05, 2012

Salad bar plus unlimited meat servedto your table. Brazilian steakhouse.

13 people visited Kravings