kreation juicery

1300 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

• kreation juiceryPro 2014
    Hanae
    4 Nov 06, 2013

I have to be on a soft food diet for 2 weeks because I got a tooth implant. I thought it'll be a good opportunity to do this challenge :) It's pretty pricey but I always wanted to try this and my sis got it for me as my early bday gift.

The ingredients in the juice are raw, organic and freshly juiced in the right temperature. Unpasteurized, gluten free and kosher.

My brother picked up the first day package before they closed. He told me I have to pick up the rest on day #2 they are freshly juiced everyday (they go bad after 3 days).

PARKING: free 2hr parking at the library nearby

I GOT:
    Level 2, Grounding (Intermediate level): Includes 6 juices and two special flavored waters per day. The Aloe Vera water was gross, I stuck with Lemon (my other choices were Lavender and Peppermint).

if you want to know which kleanse package best fits you then go to their website and take their quiz. $158 with tax

TIPS:
    - Best to do it when you're not stressed at work because you'll be even more irritated from hunger.
    - Do some light stretches or exercise on day 2...heard getting a hot shower or being in the sauna will calm the irritation down.
    - Heads up to people who are sensitive to spicy stuff. They use Cayenne pepper in their juice, which has a good kick in the throat...maybe sample it first or talk to the staff and see what they suggest.
    - expect to go to the bathroom a lot (tmi...i know)
    - drink a lot of water so you won't feel dizzy

DAY1:
    Not bad so far. Chugged the first green drink (celery, kale, cucumber, parsley, spinach, romaine)...yuck. My favorite one was the red one with beet, carrot, apple and lemon. I relaxed all day and took a long nap. I cheated a lil by eating 1/3 of a banana so my stomach wont get upset from taking Ibuprofen for my tooth.

DAY2:
    Minor headache with a lil bit of dizziness. Was super tempted to add salad dressing in my green juice.

DAY3:
    Hello headache... dreamt about food every night since I started. I noticed i've been sleeping well. My scale is broken so I can't tell if I lost weight or not but I do feel healthier. Just glad I survived day 3. I also noticed my stomach shrank a bit but that's because I have nothing in there but juice.

NOTE:
    Some people lose a lot of weight and they suffer more during this diet. I'm not overweight, non smoker, non soda drinker, exercise, drink 1 coffee regularly and drink water everyday.

Recommended for:Local CultureTrendstersVegetarianWellness