Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 22Changkat Hartamas 2, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia42 reviews
I've been searching for a Japanese ramen restaurant here that serves the similar styled Kyushu ramen I had in Osaka. It was fantastic as they used Japanese pork bone for the soup base. And I finally found this humble looking restaurant tucked neatly within the Solaris Dutamas enclave. They use similar imported pork bones from Japan for their soup base. ...
- 23Suria Klcc Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia42 reviews
Bumbu Desa is an Indonesian restaurant located in the Petronas Tower, the service was awesome as we got served very fast, but the food was sadly disappointing, kind of dry as it was cooked since a while then served later on. Maybe it was just one of these days since I usually always appreciate their food in their Jakarta's branches.
- 24Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia3.52 reviews
Lot 10 has an expansive food court in the bottom floor. American food courts are a bit of a joke when it comes to food, but this one in KL takes the food court dining experience to a whole other level. The ingredients are fresh, the stands are clean, and the food itself is impressive. Try the roast duck or ...Popular with
- 26C5.02 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia51 review
- 2785 Jalan Loke Yew, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia51 review
- 2835, Jalan Dang Wangi, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia51 review
Opened in 1928, Yut Kee Restaurant is certainly one of the oldest coffeeshops in KL, serving local-style brew and traditional Hainanese cuisine. Ample of choices to pick from - thick coffee and grilled bread with housemade kaya, their specialty RotiBabi (a small deep-fried loaf filled with shredded pork and caramelised onions), Hainanese Chicken Chop, Roasted Pork with Apple Sauce, Fried ...Popular with
- 30Lot No. 65, Level G2, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1,51 review
Five star coffee and sandwich in a supermarket
- 3129 Jalan Telawi 3, Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar, Malaysia
Foods and cakes are awesome. Highly recommended their Pavlova and Tiramisu . This place also great for jazz music lovers in KL. The bistros consistently features live international and local jazz acts every Friday and Saturday night.
- 3211 Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur 50000 Malaysia51 review
- 33Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia51 review
Lot 10 Hutong, Malaysia's first Gourmet Heritage Village opened its doors in November 2009. Boasting 27 eateries, Hutong is comprised of low chiu pai (heritage brands) street food stalls handpicked by YTL Corp's Tan Sri Francis Yeoh and non-heritage Western/Asian stalls. The heritage brands are family enterprises in their second and third generations, inheriting their skills and age-old recipes from ...
- 3451 review
In Brickfields, the neighborhood right next to KL's main station, there are a ton of south Indian restaurants, specializing in food from Chennai. I can't say this is the "best" because I didn't eat at others, but I loved the meal I had here. Everything is served on a big banana leaf--the waiter lays it down, then brings around bowls ...Popular with
- 354 Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia51 review
Nice independent coffee shop inside of a mall in an upscale Kuala Lumpur neighborhood.Popular with
- 3677a Leboh Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia51 review
This restaurant is very close to where I work, hence my colleagues and I often lunch here to satiate our Indian food craving. Betel Leaf serves fantastic South and North Indian cuisine. The restaurant is air-conditioned and has plenty of tables. Slightly pricey than the other Indian restaurants around that area but it is definitely worth the money! My personal ...
- 3819 Jalan Sultan Ismail51 review
Excellent space for both drinking and dining. Amazing food selection of the 'Modern Thai' genre and creative (albeit weak) cocktails to boot. Highly recommend to book out for a lounge vibe birthday to a formal client dinner. 3 different rooms available. Open kitchen which is also a treat. Friendly staff. Feels like a offspring of Balinese Spa meets a NYC ...