Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Kuta Paradiso Hotel BaliFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Kuta Paradiso is a great value, but definitely not the nicest hotel on the island.
Like the other hotels on the island, the lobby is open air and very grand, however, you can immediately tell from walking in that it's not a large "resort".
Although it's situated very close to the beach, there is no beach access. You have to still walk out 5-7 minutes around the hotel to get to the beach.
The rooms are nice and clean, however, the bathtubs are old and a little rusty. The showers also don't drain all that well, so it was a little uncomfortable standing in a pool of water while you showered.
The pool is nice, but not grand.
If you're on a budget, and don't intend to spend much time relaxing at the hotel, this place is a good place for you.
The free "continental" breakfast in the morning is good, but becomes monotonous after 1 day since they serve exactly the same thing every day.
If you plan on going to Bali only once, and you have a little bit more spending cash, I'd recommend upgrading to a nicer hotel. The ones with beach access seem to be a lot nicer.
Very Good!538 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 81% of guests.