La Brisa Loca
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- La Brisa LocaMember ofWellnessLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
You'll feel 22 again at this lovely hostel where the bar is hopping, the pool is splashing, and there's a roof terrace, with free wifi throughout. For a cheap hostel option, it's very good.
- La Brisa LocaMar 07, 2013
the Californian brothers that started La Brisa Loca were travelling around South America and when the got to Santa Marta, they decided that it was the perfect spot for a hostal. It's been a few years since they took over the big, two-storie house that faces the Iglesia de San Francisco. Great hostal. An Agave Azul is a great restaurant, too.
Excellent!226 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building98% loved the terrace.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of the guests loved it.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.