Restaurants near La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club
- J. E. Irausquin Blvd. 250, Oranjestad, ArubaDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
I have gone there every year for the past 10 years. It is our home away from home. Love the recently remodeled look.Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1101 L.G. Smith Blvd., Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #44 overall in Palm Beach restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi
- 2101 L.G. Smith Blvd., Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #45 overall in Palm Beach restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi
- 3ArubaRanked #1 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 1.3 mi13 reviews
Ramon Helgers and Karsten Gesing founded Madame Janette April 2nd 1999. Their collaboration resulted into a place, which offers fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Ramon is responsible for the...Popular with
- 5Weststraat, Oranjestad, ArubaRanked #3 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 1.4 mi3 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were...
- 6L.G. Smith Boulevard 1, Oranjestad, ArubaRanked #4 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 2.5 mi
Another feet in the sand restaurant, but closer to town than the Flying Fishbone. You will dine in the sand, next to the water's edge. The food is good, not...
- 7J.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #1 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 1.1 mi4 reviews
Great beach bar and restaurant. Lots of shade, lounge chairs, showers, children's playground, beach tennis courts. Lots of fun.Popular with
- 861 Washington, Noord, ArubaRanked #1 overall in Noord restaurantsDistance: 2.6 mi
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not...
- 9J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 1.2 mi3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time...
- 1033B Palm Beach, Noord, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Noord restaurantsDistance: 2.9 mi6 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip...Popular with