Restaurants near "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse
- 13.93 mi3.93 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
Whole Foods Market is not only a grocery store. Here, you'll find natural medicines, massage services, cooking classes and a wonderful and very helpful staff.
- 22.66 mi2.66 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse
This is the closest you can get to an European cafe in Dallas and the best part is that you can find many locations across Texas! The signature dishes are an incredible Tomato Soup and Strawberries Romanoff, but you can get a better idea here: http://lamadeleine.com/breakfast/Popular withLocalFoodiesVegetarian
- 32.07 mi
- 42.87 mi
- 53.76 mi
- 64.84 mi4.84 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
Winner of a 2011 Wine Spectator's Grand Award, Pappas Bros. is widely considered the best steakhouse in Dallas. The bar has an amazing selection of wine and scotch, as well as cigars, and the menu centers on careful cuts of Texas Akaushi Kobe Beef. Definitely upscale, steak cuts range from $38-$47 and side dishes are a la carte. Bring a ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 73.1 mi3.1 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
Simplicity at its best.Popular withVegetarianDesignLocal
- 82.09 mi2.09 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
Lump crabmeat sautéed......enough said.
- 92.61 mi
- 103.21 mi
- 112.54 mi2.54 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
This place seems to be always crowded, but I had very nice eggs Benedict worth the wait...
- 123.09 mi3.09 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse2 reviews
Good food and good atmosphere. There are several combinations for pomme frites that are quite tasty. It can get a little busy around lunch but they have several quick serve meals if you need to get in and out quick.Popular withVegetarianLocalNightlife
- 133.95 mi
- 143.01 mi
- 154.95 mi
- 164.51 mi
- 174.68 mi4.68 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse1 review
- 182.04 mi
- 194.95 mi
- 202.95 mi2.95 mi from "La Casita" - Classy Dallas Townhouse1 review
After I heard about Chef Rex serving French influenced Texas Cuisine when he opened Q De Cheval at the Intercontinental Dallas, I really wanted to check it out. I had heard that he was really innovative and he describes his menu as taking bold, Southwestern flavors including Texas, Mexico and Lousiana with comfort foods blended with classic French cooking techniques, ...