La Folie

2316 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109

I am positive that I would not forget my fine dine experienced at La Folie when my guy credit card was not able to scanned through the machine. He had to ran across the street to use the ATM machine to withdrawal the money. Oh boy, that sure broke a sweat out of him. Upon arriving at the restaurant, we ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure

Restaurants near La Folie for Wellness

Top Hotels in San Francisco

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
filtered byWellnessX

Swensen's Ice Cream

1999 Hyde St
    0.18 mi from La Folie

This place is sooo good! They have big chunks of whatever it is that comes in the ice cream, so much flavor. It's definitely a must try if you're in the area. There's nowhere to sit so you can take a nice stroll whilst you enjoy the ice cream.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesWellness

Green's Sports Bar

2239 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.04 mi from La Folie

A fun sports bar on Polk. They have a pretty roomy bar area, very cheap drinks and a pool table to entertain those who arent interested in the game. A Fun place to visit

Popular withNightlife

Frascati

1901 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.17 mi from La Folie

A colleague suggested this place for dinner at the end of a conference day, and it lived up to expectations. Highly rated Italian/Mediterranean and everything was outstanding. I had pork sugo (braised in a flavorful tomato sauce) served on house-made fresh pappardelle - delicious! The service is excellent and I really like that they are not at all pretentious or ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Loving Cup

2356 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.03 mi from La Folie

You pick either vanilla or chocolate frozen yogurt, choose from a large array of toppings, then they blend it together right in front of you. Really fun and delicious! They also have smoothies and all types of pudding if youre not feeling froyo

Popular withFoodiesLocalNightlife

Polkers Gourmet Burgers

2226 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.06 mi from La Folie

It's a great place to eat if you're on Polk street. The breakfast is delicious and big portioned- which I like. Highly recommended

Popular withLocalVegetarianFoodies

Escape From New York Pizza

2109 Polk St, San Francisco
    0.14 mi from La Folie

came here for the first time one night after a very long night of boozing it up silly. oh how i love being able to get a good slice late at night. after looking over the menu i decided to try the "you say potato" pizza as it was the most original looking thing on the menu. wow i love ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeWellness

Jonas on Hyde

1800 Hyde St (between Vallejo St & Green St), San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.2 mi from La Folie

Few sandwiches stand out to me, and I was pleased with the peppered turkey sandwich from Jonas. Yum! Very fresh deli meat with no strange smells. They didn't go crazy on the onions, and the cheese and pickles were good. The bread was also dough-licious.

Popular withLuxuryGreenWellness

Leopold's

0.04 mi from La Folie

Pretty fun German restaurant, good food. My favorite part is the dasboot! I went for brunch and they have very authentic German drinks and food. I get the sausages every time

Pesce Seafood Bar

2227 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.06 mi from La Folie

A great small foods restaurant. The method is to order a bunch of dishes and share them with a group. I loved the oyster shooters, bigoli, and torta cioccolato. So good!

Za Pizza

1919 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.18 mi from La Folie

My favorite pizza place in San Francisco. I love the think crust vegetarian pizza, its a little pricy but its defiantly worth it; all of my friends agree its the best tasting pizza around. My only complaint is that they dont offer sides of ranch.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine

2348 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.02 mi from La Folie

There's a reason that lemongrass won the best Thai restaurant in the bay area for the past 2 years... The pad Thai was delicious!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianFamilies

Elephant Sushi

1916 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.19 mi from La Folie

A hidden gem of a sushi restaurant on Hyde street. I loved the Flaming Seabass roll which comes light on fire! Ive been a couple of times and each roll is better than the last.

Amarena

2162 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.1 mi from La Folie

A friendly European style restaurant with great appetizers and main plates. i got the Butternut squash ravioli a favorite and loved it. A good place to go for a date

Crave

2164 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.1 mi from La Folie

I have only been for brunch. They have a very good selection of breakfast foods, sandwiches, wraps, and salads. I love the breakfast burritos, lamb shawarma wrap, and the waffle.

San Francisco Bagelry

2139 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.11 mi from La Folie

I love the bagel sandwiches- I throw on tomato and avocado. I also really love the different cream cheeses, my favorite is honey! Its reasonably priced and a great spot to grab breakfast.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Lemongrass Thai Cuisine

2348 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.03 mi from La Folie

My favorite thai restaurant in San Fran. I usually order the pad thai or the chicken savory- a peanut sauce chicken stur-fry that is served on a hot plate. I also love the thai tea and fried bananas. Everything Ive ordered here has been A+

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Aux Delices Vietnamese Rstrnt

2327 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
    0.01 mi from La Folie

My favorite Vietnamese restaurant in SF. I have ordered almost everyone on the menu and my favorite dishes are the noodle salads, the lemon grass soup, and the imperial rolls!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarian

Helmand Palace

2424 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA
    0.08 mi from La Folie

I love this place! It is right in Russian Hill on Van Ness. From the outside, it looks like a quick take out place, but as soon as you walked in, you will be surprised by the nice white table cloth. The food is absolutely delicious! We had Aushak and Mantow as appetizers. Though both are some kinds of ravioli ...

Street Restaurant

2141 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA
    0.11 mi from La Folie

A great spot- amazing comfort food. I have tried the seafood linguine and my girlfriend had the truffle mac and cheese and said "its to die for". A must stop if near Polk Street

Vital Tea Leaf

1044 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133-5005, United States
    0.85 mi from La Folie

Tea tasting was a great experience! So many tea's to choose from and our hostess was very knowledgeable and entertaining.

Popular withFoodiesWellnessLocal