La Fun Tickets

1198 West Ball Road, Anaheim, CA

• La Fun TicketsPro 2014
    Schel @schel74
    4 Nov 13, 2013

So I was planning on taking my daughter to the dreaded mouse house in Anaheim. Yes sometimes this is a place that I despise. However, my daughter is princess centric so in order to make her super happy on her birthday I took her to go to Disneyland.

As I was researching discounted tickets, I found this place, LA Fun Tickets. I also found two of their competitors, but I liked the Yelp reviews and interaction that I had with these guys significantly more than the others.

The location is near to Disney. It is just a couple of blocks away. Thus its easy to pop in pick up your tickets and head over to the park.

The way the service works is that they purchase 5 day park hopper passes and then rent them out to you for a discounted rate of a single day being the same cost as a single park admission. however you get a park hopper pass with the fast pass.

If you dont get the last day of use of the pass, you must return the pass after your day at the park. So you would just drop it off where you picked it up a couple of blocks away from Disneyland.

Recommended for:BackpackersBudget TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury Travelers